અન્ય, એક જુદું જ, એકનું એક નહિ, વધારાનું, જુદુંબીજું
Adjective(1) any of various alternatives; some other, or some other
(1) He said he hoped to spend the night with his daughter before seeking another home this morning.(2) his wife left him for another man(3) Mrs Hunt says financial reasons prompted her to share her eggs with another woman.(4) We simply have to convince people that one way of using words is better than another .(5) It is one thing to read of life on board his ship; it is quite another to live it.(6) More of a prickly problem is persuading games publishers that it isn't another Windows 3.0.(7) they scored a goal from another corner(8) Brett leaned over to place a quick kiss on her lips as he cut off another driver to the right of his original lane.(9) If such a deal is not achieved, Cancun could become another Seattle.(10) It was followed by one of him with Nora, then one of him with Emy, and another of him and baby Gail.(11) it's time you found another slave(12) It is one thing becoming a member, quite another to be asked to actually play with the old boys.(13) we have another two kilometres to go(14) boys went to one school, and girls to another(15) Read another way, his words were a warning to Brown to keep his hands out of the contest.(16) come back another day
(1) one another :: એક બીજા
(2) another one :: બીજો કોઈ
(3) another day :: બીજા દિવસે
(4) another time :: અન્ય સમય
(5) one way or another :: એક રીતે અથવા અન્ય
(6) another thing :: અન્ય વસ્તુ
(7) one after another :: એક પછી એક
(8) another person :: બીજી વ્યક્તી
(9) another world :: બીજી દુનિયા
(10) another place :: બીજા સ્થળે
1. one more ::
2. a further ::
3. an additional ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, that would be ANOTHER possibility.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
In a hut. One hut for you, ANOTHER for me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Let me show you ANOTHER way
to look at this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
...they find their mate more desirable
when he's courted by ANOTHER female.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
What? ls it ANOTHER video of him
and his dog
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Gujarati Dictionary: another
Meaning and definitions of another, translation in Gujarati language for another with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of another in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "another"
What another means in Gujarati, another meaning in Gujarati, another definition, examples and pronunciation of another in Gujarati language.