Noun(1) large but transportable armament(2) an army unit that uses big guns(3) a means of persuading or arguing
(1) The sound of heavy artillery fire could be heard from the fringes of the city, but there was no sign of US forces.(2) The two sides have exchanged heavy fire using guns, artillery and mortars.(3) Our own artillery had to run up a good distance to get in range of the enemy artillery .(4) The attack on Rommel's lines started with over 800 artillery guns firing at the German lines.(5) More than 300 gunners from seven artillery units lined the road outside the cathedral.(6) British forces took its airport and a bridge, but Iraqi forces resisted with artillery and heavy machine guns.(7) The Mahratta artillery opened fire at close range with grapeshot and chainshot, doing terrible execution.(8) At Flushing the commandos began landing before dawn after a heavy artillery bombardment on the port.(9) The authors are experienced artillery officers who subsequently became military historians.(10) each corps included two regiments of field artillery(11) More important, the army was short on arms and munitions, particularly machine guns and heavy artillery .(12) Together with the armour, artillery and infantry, the Royal Engineers form one of the combat elements of the army.(13) tanks and heavy artillery(14) During the second world war he served as a gunner in the South African artillery throughout the Italian campaign.(15) Modern categories of artillery fire solid shot, shrapnel, or explosive shells.(16) Due to their positions, standing patrols are ideal for controlling artillery and mortar fire.
(1) artillery fire :: તોપમારો
(2) artillery shell :: આર્ટિલરી શેલ
(3) heavy artillery :: ભારે આર્ટિલરી
(4) artillery piece :: આર્ટિલરી ભાગ
1. ordnance ::
2. weapon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with gas and the whole ARTILLERY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: artillery
Meaning and definitions of artillery, translation in Gujarati language for artillery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of artillery in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "artillery"
What artillery means in Gujarati, artillery meaning
in Gujarati, artillery definition, examples and pronunciation
of artillery in Gujarati language.