યુદ્ધલડાઈ, સંઘર્ષ, વિગ્રહ, સંગ્રામ
- યુદ્ધલડાઈકિલ્લાની કાંગરાવાળી આડભીંતલડાઈમનવાર
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) an energetic attempt to achieve something(3) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) He enjoyed wars and was the first prime minister since the duke of Wellington to have fought in battle .(2) Mr Rhodes said the conclusion of the deal yesterday brought to an end a long and difficult battle to keep the club going.(3) The pair did try and pursue the matter through the courts but could not afford a lengthy legal battle .(4) Sovereignty was a figure for all those brave soldiers who fought and died in battle .(5) the battle lasted for several hours(6) the battle against ageing(7) Two years later, he is still engaged in a legal battle to fight deportation and be allowed to stay here with his wife.(8) life's a continual battle(9) Hymns and prayers were said in memory of those who died in battle and those who fought and survived.(10) In battle , I came to pity enemy prisoners because I had a cause to fight for and they did not.(11) the battle against aging(12) a legal battle over who owns the house(13) the battle for second place(14) This determination to achieve something extra began with a lengthy battle to regain the use of her partial limb.(15) he had a long battle with illness(16) the battle over the future shape of Europe
(1) uphill battle :: ચઢાવ પર યુદ્ધ
(2) battle cry :: યુદ્ધ ક્રાય
(3) battle royal :: યુદ્ધ રોયલ
(4) battle gear :: યુદ્ધ ગિયર
(5) battle on :: પર યુદ્ધ
(6) battle of wits :: wits યુદ્ધ
(7) battle against :: સામે યુદ્ધ
(8) final battle :: અંતિમ યુદ્ધ
(9) battle cruiser :: યુદ્ધ ક્રુઝર
1. fight ::
2. conflict ::
3. struggle ::
4. fight ::
5. force ::
6. combat ::
battle, battled, battlement, battles, battleship, battleships, battling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
which is why I am begging you
to reconsider this BATTLE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Will you quit the war
just because you've lost a BATTLE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
- None of them are Starks.
- All of them are seasoned in BATTLE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
( BATTLE cries )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
to kill me during the
Battle of the Blackwater?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: battle
Meaning and definitions of battle, translation in Gujarati language for battle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of battle in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "battle"
What battle means in Gujarati, battle meaning
in Gujarati, battle definition, examples and pronunciation
of battle in Gujarati language.