કારણ કેકારણે, તેથી, કેમ કે, કાજે
- કારણ કે
Conjunction(1) for the reason that; since.
(1) I wonder if it's because we're so smart?(2) So far the council has sold us down the river each time because it is strapped for cash.(3) we did it because we felt it our duty(4) They are often put off going to toddler groups because it is mainly mums who go to them.(5) We as adults do not lash out at one another just because we don't do as each other wants.(6) The thieves ordered him to open the safe, but because it was on a time lock he could not.(7) We are not going to take them down because if we take them down we will be letting our kids down.(8) Have you been unable to put a book down because you just have to know what happens next?(9) We must have looked cold because one of her minders came out and asked us in for a cup of tea and a bit of cake.(10) The reason the party is in this mess is because it has not been honest with the voters.(11) Everyone is throwing their hat in the ring because this is the last chance to do a deal.(12) He said the car was a lifeline because he was disabled and his wife was the main driver.(13) We were at a loss because if we had known how to obtain a disc, we would have done so.(14) Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.(15) Old Town is liked because it shows how Swindon used to be and we wanted to fit in with that.(16) because of the bad weather
(1) because of you :: તમારા કારણે
(2) because of :: ના કારણે
(3) just because :: માત્ર કારણ કે
(4) because of this :: આના કારણે
(5) because of that :: તેના કારણે
(6) all because of you :: બધા તમે કારણ કે
(7) this is because :: કારણ કે
(8) because of me :: મારા કારણે
(9) because of him :: તેને કારણે
(10) only because :: માત્ર કારણ કે
1. since ::
2. as ::
4. inasmuch as ::
કારણ કે થોડાક
5. owing to the fact that ::
હકીકત એ છે કે કારણે
7. on account of ::
8. cuz ::
9. for ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You get that I'm wearing
a corset BECAUSE of you,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
- Okay, BECAUSE that wasn't clear.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
BECAUSE this is how
we've always done things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Because of mistakes I made.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
BECAUSE you’ll be alone,
But you’ll be better here.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: because
Meaning and definitions of because, translation in Gujarati language for because with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of because in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "because"
What because means in Gujarati, because meaning in Gujarati, because definition, examples and pronunciation of because in Gujarati language.