બેન્ચ, ન્યાયાસન, ન્યાયાધીશગણપાટલી
Noun(1) a long seat for more than one person(2) a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below(3) persons who administer justice(4) a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic(5) the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively(6) the reserve players on a team(7) (law
Verb(1) take out of a game; of players(2) exhibit on a bench
(1) Before joining the bench , the Judge was a law professor who was well known for his erudite criticism of legalized abortion.(2) Can no efforts be made to remove these Justices from the bench ?(3) They finally took a seat on a stone bench located near one tiny pond within the back garden.(4) As an MP his oratorical powers and capacity for mastering legislative detail made him the outstanding parliamentarian on the Labour bench .(5) A special meeting of the Opposition will also be held on June 22 to discuss the line of action to be taken up by the Opposition bench during the Monsoon session.(6) Wasn't the substitute's bench just packed full of World Class players?(7) The equipment can range from a simple draw bench for intermittent drawing, to multiple draw blocks for continuous operation.(8) Magistrates threw out this appeal in October, but objectors are currently considering taking the bench 's decision to judicial review at the High Court.(9) A Leyland magistrate is being forced to retire from the bench against his will because he is too old!(10) The trail crosses onto the north side and continues downhill and east along the rocky bench above the creek.(11) One recent hot afternoon, I was at the East Coast Park sitting on a stone bench all by myself by the beach.(12) With all of the starting spots filled, the Mariners may try to land a hitter who can share time in the outfield and come off the bench late in games.(13) First-choice half back Sean Long endured a nightmare first half at the JJB and should be relegated to the bench when coach David Waite names his side today.(14) Still, McRae has not been hesitant to bench players who fail to do the little things.(15) In an unprecedented move Magistrate Nicholas got up from the bench and sat at the bar table with the witness and the accused.(16) He stared intently at the magistrates' bench and his defence solicitor throughout the case and spoke only to confirm his name and address.
(1) the bench :: બેન્ચ
(2) test bench :: ટેસ્ટ બેન્ચ
(3) bench press :: બેન્ચ પ્રેસ
(4) wooden bench :: લાકડાના બેન્ચ
(5) bench grinder :: બેન્ચ ગ્રાઇન્ડરનો
(6) bench warrant :: બેન્ચ વોરંટ
(7) bench seat :: બેન્ચ બેઠક
(8) bench trial :: બેન્ચ સુનાવણી
(9) work bench :: કામ બેન્ચ
(10) park bench :: પાર્ક બેન્ચ
1. pew ::
2. workbench ::
4. terrace ::
5. judiciary ::
6. sideline ::
bench, benched, benches, benching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't see any way
to get a park BENCH in here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
He had a bunch of outstanding tickets
and a BENCH warrant, so I...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Oh, my God. Jimmy is
on the wrong BENCH. Crap!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
work-out on the mobile BENCH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Maybe you'd be happier on a park BENCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: bench
Meaning and definitions of bench, translation in Gujarati language for bench with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bench in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bench"
What bench means in Gujarati, bench meaning in Gujarati, bench definition, examples and pronunciation of bench in Gujarati language.