સિવાય, મર્યાદા બહાર, ચડિયાતું, અજ્ઞાત, અગાડીપેલી તરફદૂર
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: આગળ વધે છે
(2) beyond belief :: માન્યતા બહાર
(3) above and beyond :: ઉપર અને બહાર
(4) far beyond :: અત્યાર સુધી બહાર
(5) beyond that :: કે બહાર
(6) beyond doubt :: શંકા બહાર
(7) beyond words :: શબ્દ થી પરે
(8) beyond measure :: માપદંડ કે
(9) beyond repair :: સમારકામ થઈ શકે તેટલું
(10) look beyond :: બહાર જુઓ
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
અત્યાર સુધી બાજુ પર
4. on the other side of ::
બીજી બાજુ પર
5. further away than ::
વધુ દૂર કરતાં
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- That's foul.
- It's BEYOND foul.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
I'll show you a treasure
BEYOND your wildest dreams.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
on the march Beyond the Wall,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
worried about the threat
from BEYOND the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
The place the hosts call
the Valley Beyond.
We have to get there.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Gujarati language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beyond in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Gujarati, beyond meaning in Gujarati, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation of beyond in Gujarati language.