Noun(1) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Verb(1) ride a bicycle
(1) It is very difficult to pedal a bicycle in long skirts and petticoats.(2) At 16, having saved his pocket money, he bought his first bicycle and took up the triathlon.(3) As she slid it open there was man dressed in a blue uniform and his bicycle parked behind him.(4) Have a white light on the front of your bicycle and a red light and red reflector at the rear.(5) One difference is that a bus has many wheels whereas a bicycle has only two wheels.(6) Friends found her abandoned bicycle lying in the deserted road, its wheels still spinning.(7) The police are now looking for the man who placed the bicycle in front of the hairdressing salon.(8) He had been to Hammersmith to meet his wife, and in returning wheeled his bicycle across the kerb.(9) The woman walked past the sailing club and onto the disused railway line, where she saw a man on a bicycle in front of her.(10) She had a shopping basket on the front of the bicycle and seemed to be wearing a blue anorak with a hood.(11) Often the corner grocer provided this, sending a boy with a huge basket on the front of his bicycle .(12) they went home by bicycle(13) Their possessions and equipment will be carried on a trailer that can be attached to a bicycle and pulled along as they cycle.(14) An 11 year old boy fell off his bicycle and sustained a handlebar injury to his upper abdomen.(15) she goes to school on her bicycle(16) The best moment is when he is bicycling around his airy grounds on an old-fashioned push-bike, his knees bobbing up and down as he pedals, and then has to brake to answer a call on his mobile phone.
(1) ride a bicycle :: સાયકલ સવારી
(2) bicycle lane :: સાયકલ લેન
(3) by bicycle :: સાયકલ દ્વારા
(4) riding a bicycle :: સાયકલ સવારી
(5) bicycle stand :: સાયકલ સ્ટેન્ડ
(6) bicycle pump :: સાયકલ પંપ
(7) bicycle path :: સાયકલ પાથ
(8) bicycle race :: સાયકલ રેસ
(9) bicycle helmet :: સાયકલ હેલ્મેટ
(10) bicycle shop :: સાઈકલની દુકાનના
1. bike ::
2. cycle ::
3. two-wheeler ::
4. mountain bike ::
5. ten-speed ::
6. racing bike ::
7. recumbent ::
8. fixie ::
9. penny-farthing ::
10. ordinary ::
11. velocipede ::
12. bike ::
13. pedal ::
14. cycle ::
15. wheel ::
bicycle, bicycled, bicycles, bicycling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They don't wear BICYCLE helmets
in Game of Thrones.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Not on a BICYCLE. In a Camry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Image number one: Frenchman
on BICYCLE carrying baguettes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I see a kid with
a BICYCLE helmet on,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
We don't need no RV. All we need is
a BICYCLE, some Drano, soda bottles.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: bicycle
Meaning and definitions of bicycle, translation in Gujarati language for bicycle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bicycle in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bicycle"
What bicycle means in Gujarati, bicycle meaning in Gujarati, bicycle definition, examples and pronunciation of bicycle in Gujarati language.