શિરામણ, શરૂનો નાસ્તો લેવોપહેલો નાસ્તો
Noun(1) the first meal of the day (usually in the morning
Verb(1) eat an early morning meal(2) provide breakfast for
(1) she ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs(2) To mark the departure we had a breakfast yesterday morning at Nikau just within my team.(3) what did you have for breakfast?(4) Many of us grew up with National Radio blaring while we had our breakfast in the mornings.(5) After a traditional breakfast on Tuesday morning, we will set off again for Baikonur.(6) I don't eat breakfast(7) breakfast menu(8) The two sows and piglets are are a bit annoyed this morning - their breakfast is late.(9) The shop was already open, though it was early in the morning and HÔö£├éÔö£ãÆ was still eating his breakfast .(10) She is very fond of fruit, particularly bananas and eats a good breakfast and dinner every day.(11) Fourteen people were asked to eat a different breakfast on each of four mornings.(12) I went on to eat a light breakfast and to get my morning writing session done, then felt decidedly dozy.(13) I often have toast for my breakfast(14) a breakfast of bacon and eggs(15) All it was, it seems, was a bad pint of beer and not his breakfast on a Sunday morning.(16) With breakfast and the pale morning sun finally starting to warm our frozen bodies, we hit the dusty track once more.
(1) have breakfast :: સવાર નો નાસ્તો ખાવ
(2) eat breakfast :: નાસ્તો ખાય
(3) bed and breakfast :: બેડ અને નાસ્તો
(4) make breakfast :: નાસ્તો બનાવવા
(5) have a breakfast :: સવાર નો નાસ્તો લો
(6) breakfast time :: નાસ્તો સમય
(7) breakfast cereal :: નાસ્તો અનાજ
(8) eating breakfast :: ખાવાથી નાસ્તો
(9) breakfast bar :: નાસ્તો પટ્ટી
(10) buffet breakfast :: થપ્પડ નાસ્તો
1. breakfast ::
2. morning meal ::
3. morning tiffin ::
5. passage ::
breakfast, breakfasted, breakfasting, breakfasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, I love birthdays. Waking up
to Mom's special French-toast BREAKFAST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Ah, BREAKFAST, yes, lunch, no.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
FYI, I had a doughnut
for BREAKFAST, you jerk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Been making the girls
BREAKFAST in the morning.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Oh, I'll make
English BREAKFAST tea.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Gujarati Dictionary: breakfast
Meaning and definitions of breakfast, translation in Gujarati language for breakfast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breakfast in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breakfast"
What breakfast means in Gujarati, breakfast meaning in Gujarati, breakfast definition, examples and pronunciation of breakfast in Gujarati language.