જીવવું, શ્વાસોચ્છવાસ લેવા કે મૂકવા, સજીવ હોવું, વિરામ કરવો, આરામ લેવોશ્વાસ લેવો
Verb(1) draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs(2) be alive(3) impart as if by breathing(4) allow the passage of air through(5) utter or tell(6) manifest or evince(7) take a short break from one's activities in order to relax(8) reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked(9) expel (gases or odors
(1) All the rain we've had means that the worms can't breathe .(2) I had to breathe in deeply, to try and gather my thoughts.(3) The room seemed to breathe the air of a different era.(4) Decanting the wine also introduces air into the wine - letting the wine breathe .(5) letting a wine breathe allows oxygen to enter(6) breathe in through your nose(7) Put your lips over the mouthpiece and breathe in deeply and quickly.(8) She holds the client steady and asks him to breathe in deeply.(9) The soft tissues in the upper airway vibrate when you breathe in and out.(10) Such wines should be left to breathe for a short time before serving simply to allow any bottle sickness to dissipate.(11) plants breathe through their roots(12) When we breathe in, the lungs take in oxygen, which our cells need to live and carry out their normal functions.(13) Through the air process or through inhalation, you actually don't breathe in all that much mercury.(14) Plastic is no good for the soil because soil needs to breathe .(15) This helps the fish breathe and keeps the water from smelling rotten.(16) Close your eyes and breathe in very deeply, concentrate on the days pleasant happenings.
(1) to breathe :: શ્વાસ લેવો
(2) breathe in :: શ્વાસ અંદર
(3) breathe deeply :: ઊંડે શ્વાસ
(4) breathe out :: શ્વાસ બહાર કાઢો
(5) breathe again :: ફરી શ્વાસ
(6) cannot breathe :: શ્વાસ કરી શકતા નથી
(7) breathe into :: કે શ્વાસ
(8) breathe heavily :: ભારે શ્વાસ
(9) breathe a sigh :: એક નિસાસો શ્વાસ
1. inhale and exhale ::
શ્વાસમાં અને શ્વાસ બહાર મૂકવો
2. be alive ::
3. instill ::
4. whisper ::
5. emit ::
સ્રાવ બહાર કાઢે છે
6. rest ::
7. suspire ::
1. depart ::
2. die ::
3. expire ::
4. perish ::
5. succumb ::
breathe, breathed, breathes, breathing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Here. Breathe this in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Let me worry about
what I BREATHE, kid.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
my sister told me to BREATHE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Breathe some air.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: breathe
Meaning and definitions of breathe, translation in Gujarati language for breathe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breathe in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breathe"
What breathe means in Gujarati, breathe meaning in Gujarati, breathe definition, examples and pronunciation of breathe in Gujarati language.