નાસી જવું, અદૃશ્ય થવું, સ્ટીમર, રેલવેનું સૂવાનું પાટિયુંસૂવાનું પાટિયું
- નાસી જવુંbunkedbunkingbunks
Noun(1) a long trough for feeding cattle(2) a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers(3) a rough bed (as at a campsite(4) unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements(5) a message that seems to convey no meaning(6) beds built one above the other
Verb(1) avoid paying(2) provide with a bunk(3) flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
(1) Foretelling the future through astrology is bunk , right?(2) they bunk together in the dormitory(3) Does this mean I think all Eastern medicine is bunk ?(4) Interestingly if you search for it online, pretty much the first thing you get is a long page by earthquake experts explaining precisely why it's total bunk .(5) Namely, that this global warming, de-forestation and pollution stuff is all bunk , the planet has never been in finer fettle etc.(6) Certainly there is as much bunk out there that needs to be unmasked as nonsense or lies.(7) That's been shown to be complete bunk , as evidenced by the fact that Canada won last year's World Championship and the gold medal in Salt Lake City.(8) We like to believe that history is bunk because we don't like being bound by it.(9) That he believes his own bunk is the best joke of all.(10) I've said before that I think the supply-siders who argue that lowering our marginal tax rates will raise revenue are full of bunk .(11) All of this bunk is making its way around Nassau.(12) The theory that this drifter that's living in his car sneaks in - and this garage door theory, I think is a bunch of bunk .(13) On every other subject, they assure us all that ├ö├ç├┐right is right and wrong is wrong├ö├ç├û and that cultural relativism is bunk from the elites.(14) So the Leftist explanation that ├ö├ç├┐poverty├ö├ç├û keeps blacks out is sheer bunk .(15) These people have abandoned their own religion as so much bunk , but have enthusiastically embraced Buddhism, which they imperfectly understand.(16) anyone with a brain cell would never believe such bunk
(1) bunk bed :: નાસી જવું બેડ
(2) bunk down :: નીચે નાસી જવું
(3) bunk off :: બંધ નાસી જવું
1. berth ::
2. bunk bed ::
નાસી જવું બેડ
3. hogwash ::
5. lam ::
6. beat ::
bunk, bunked, bunking, bunks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But if my mom asks, we have BUNK beds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
you'll have a BUNK mate.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Now all I need is a BUNK bed with a slide.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
on the BUNK beds,
and I have no certificate of habitability.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
He has a car which is just scrap,
and sleeps in a BUNK bed
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: bunk
Meaning and definitions of bunk, translation in Gujarati language for bunk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bunk in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bunk"
What bunk means in Gujarati, bunk meaning in Gujarati, bunk definition, examples and pronunciation of bunk in Gujarati language.