કેકનાની ચપટી રોટી, સપાટ ઘટ્ટ જથ્થો, ગૂંદેલી કણકનો શેકેલો કટકો, શોભિષ્ટ ગળી પાંઉરોટી, અન્નનું અન્ય પ્રકારનું મિશ્રણ, હરકોઈ વસ્તુનું ચોસલું, પાઉંરોટી બનાવવી
Noun(1) a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax(2) small flat mass of chopped food(3) baked goods made from or based on a mixture of flour, sugar, eggs, and fat
Verb(1) form a coat over
(1) She sprints toward the river's edge, and with a wild and desperate leap, hops onto a cake of ice floating in the river.(2) Headteacher Lisa Tudor said the rule even applied to children bringing in birthday cake from home to share.(3) The candles on the 30th birthday cake were lit and blown out, the cake was cut and shared and the real Gala began.(4) She had dropped the cake of soap and bent to retrieve it.(5) He then ducked as Ulf chucked a cake of soap at him.(6) Now if someone offered me a cream cake I would turn it down and it's no hardship.(7) you have not received a fair slice of the education cake(8) Using tea instead of water in the recipe gives the honey cake a nice foundation and added depth of flavor.(9) The carrot cake was delicious and then there was a cheesecake - not what I had asked for.(10) cake pans(11) Little chefs can bake a cake or delicious muffins in the two-shelf oven or store extra plates and bowls in the cupboard.(12) The large Christening cake was cut and divided up.(13) Lauren paused to start on the biggest piece of chocolate cake we'd ever seen.(14) There were speeches and the cutting of an anniversary cake .(15) The Neem seed has good demand in Tamil Nadu as its oil extract is used in preparation of soaps, pesticides and medicines while its cake is used to raise horticultural crops.(16) If you really want to delight your guests, send them home with a cake of their own - a copy of the recipe attached to the top.
(1) chocolate cake :: ચોકલેટ કેક
(2) a piece of cake :: કેક એક ભાગ
(3) birthday cake :: જન્મદિવસ કેક
(4) piece of cake :: કેક ભાગ
(5) bake a cake :: એક કેક ગરમીથી પકવવું
(6) wedding cake :: વેડિંગ કેક
(7) rice cake :: ચોખાની કેક
(8) carrot cake :: ગાજર નો હલાવો
(9) cake shop :: કેકની દુકાન
(10) moon cake :: ચંદ્ર કેક
1. bar ::
2. patty ::
3. coat ::
4. clot ::
1. bear ::
2. beast ::
3. chore ::
4. labor ::
5. murder ::
6. pain ::
cake, caked, cakes, caking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Even now I could out through
the five of you like carving a CAKE!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Eating CAKE on the toilet single.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
and I've gotta pick up the CAKE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Well, I hope you saved room
for chocolate lava CAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Okay. While they get the CAKE,
Sheldon, I just wanna say,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Gujarati Dictionary: cake
Meaning and definitions of cake, translation in Gujarati language for cake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cake in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cake"
What cake means in Gujarati, cake meaning in Gujarati, cake definition, examples and pronunciation of cake in Gujarati language.