ખડી સાકરચાસણીયુક્ત થવું, મુલાયમ ટોફી, ચાસણીથી ટકાવવું, સાકર પાઇને ફળ ઈ. જાળવવું
Noun(1) a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
Verb(1) coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
(1) making candy at home is not difficult├ö├ç├Âthe key is cooking the syrup to the right temperature(2) Simple sugars such as candy and sodas will give you a quick energy high and then drop you flat in mood and strength.(3) But most cereals are full of sugar and flavored like candy , cookies or doughnuts.(4) It's much like candy in that respect, it's shiny and tasty, but not really filling.(5) Unlike refined sugars found in candy and desserts, these simple sugars bring energy in a nutritious way.(6) Although the history of pulled sugar and pulled candy goes back to the Middle Ages, rock with letters in it is probably a recent invention.(7) Chew sugarless gum, suck on sugarless candy , and drink plenty of unsweetened fluids.(8) I stocked up on some sugar free candy for the train trip, and strolled back.(9) a candy bar(10) First prize was a large piece of maple-sugar candy with walnuts.(11) Generally, these fruits are candied , but they may also be eaten fresh.(12) I had half a mind to make some kind of winter squash soup, and was toying with the idea of adding candied orange peel to make it more interesting.(13) Jetta was helping herself to some candied fruits and a summer salad.(14) Children and adults wearing braces have to be aware of candies with caramel and nuts.(15) Cardamom seeds and candied citron may be difficult to find; try the local health food store.(16) I pass the video games and unattended snack bar, noting that there are candies on display.
(1) candy shop :: કુલ્ફી ની દુકાન
(2) candy store :: કેન્ડી સ્ટોર
(3) cotton candy :: કોટન કેન્ડી
(4) hard candy :: હાર્ડ કેન્ડી
(5) candy cane :: કેન્ડી કેને
(6) candy bar :: ચોકલેટ
(7) eye candy :: આંખ કેન્ડી
(8) candy corn :: કેન્ડી કોર્ન
(9) sugar candy :: ખાંડ કેન્ડી
1. bonbon ::
2. confectionery ::
3. sweet ::
4. glaze ::
5. sugarcoat ::
candies, candor, candy, candying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, if I buy those, I just
go through them like CANDY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I'll tell you what, if we stay,
I'll buy you cotton CANDY and a bobblehead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
The math would suggest that in a few,
I'm a clown made of CANDY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
and thought a nearby
CANDY factory was on fire.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
You start talking
and I’ll give you a CANDY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: candy
Meaning and definitions of candy, translation in Gujarati language for candy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of candy in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "candy"
What candy means in Gujarati, candy meaning in Gujarati, candy definition, examples and pronunciation of candy in Gujarati language.