Adjective(1) definite but not specified or identified(2) having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured, or certain(3) established beyond doubt or question; definitely known(4) certain to occur; destined or inevitable(5) established irrevocably(6) reliable in operation or effect(7) exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
(1) The chase is over almost before it has begun and Freya's grip is sure and certain .(2) certain aspects of the report(3) If one thing is certain about the war in Iraq, it is that lawyers are making a packet.(4) that's not certain yet(5) I'm not trying to sound like a saint, but we take for granted that we are healthy and able to live a certain way.(6) And this was a plagiarism from a certain Mr. "Toe" King, so called from this invention!(7) there's a certain knack to it(8) I think when you play a character you have to be able to relate to certain aspects.(9) Depending on the status of the field only certain units may be able to operate from the area.(10) If you do this out of necessity rather than choice you may be able to claim certain running costs.(11) He also relied upon certain paragraphs in the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State.(12) the only certain thing in this life is death(13) I am not certain about this particular rendition will taste, only time will tell.(14) Surely that would be as big a torment to the families of his victims as the certain knowledge that they will never know.(15) He is just as certain about this as he is about wanting to reach his sporting potential as an adult, not as a teenager.(16) There's no more sure and certain indication that you're not in control than this.
(1) for certain :: ચોક્કસ
(2) a certain :: ચોક્કસ
(3) make certain :: ચોક્કસ બનાવવા
(4) to a certain extent :: ચોક્કસ હદ સુધી
(5) be certain :: ચોક્કસ હોઈ
(6) certain amount :: ચોક્કસ રકમ
(7) it is certain :: તે ચોક્કસ છે
(8) certain time :: ચોક્કસ સમય
(9) a certain amount :: ચોક્કસ રકમ
1. sure ::
2. unquestionable ::
3. inevitable ::
4. reliable ::
5. determined ::
6. particular ::
7. moderate ::
1. doubtful ::
2. dubious ::
3. uncertain ::
4. unsure ::
certain, certainly, certainties, certainty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm CERTAIN this will come
as no surprise to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
because I understand at a CERTAIN age
hormones take over inside.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
You're condemning that boy
to CERTAIN death.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Uh... I'm not entirely CERTAIN.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Isn't that confusing? AA might mean
something else to CERTAIN people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Gujarati Dictionary: certain
Meaning and definitions of certain, translation in Gujarati language for certain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of certain in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "certain"
What certain means in Gujarati, certain meaning in Gujarati, certain definition, examples and pronunciation of certain in Gujarati language.