Noun(1) a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts(2) a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends
Verb(1) present someone with a certificate(2) authorize by certificate
(1) He has since achieved a certificate in drug awareness studies and is now training to be a counsellor.(2) However, as the legal proof showing the marriage relationship, the certificate is an important tool to protect one's legitimate rights.(3) At the end of the course a certificate recognised by the National Childminders' Association will be issued.(4) If you get the thumbs up, an official certificate will be mailed to you and you can start using the USDA Organic label.(5) Her power lies in her refusal even to ├ö├ç├┐name├ö├ç├û him on her own certificate of birth.(6) You receive a certificate of ownership, photos of your horse, notification of races and a chance to meet the horse, trainer and jockey at selected open days.(7) A share certificate documenting payment and ownership such as we know today was not issued but was instead entered in the company's share register.(8) In addition to the fabulous eye-turning Jersey, you'll receive a certificate of authentication that adds to the story and value of this treasured item.(9) I'll be getting my journalism certificate at the end of the year.(10) She obtained her certificate through a home-study course from the University of Gloucester.(11) In Grier's case, Brooke herself signed two days after her birth and the certificate was filed nine days after the baby was born.(12) Paddy Browne said an additional attraction of the courses is the opportunity for graduates to progress to third level certificate and degree courses.(13) Mr Wildman, along with the other graduates on the course, received his certificate in a special presentation on Wednesday 4 September.(14) In fact a certificate of authenticity written on the letterhead of the construction company has been revoked.(15) Each item will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and an audio CD of the musical sequence.(16) Also, students who successfully complete the third level certificate and diploma courses will have the option to progress to university degree level.
(1) birth certificate :: જન્મ પ્રમાણપત્ર
(2) certificate of origin :: મૂળના પ્રમાણપત્ર
(3) marriage certificate :: લગ્નનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
(4) death certificate :: મૃત્યુનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
(5) health certificate :: આરોગ્ય પ્રમાણપત્ર
(6) certificate of deposit :: થાપણ પ્રમાણપત્ર
(7) gift certificate :: ભેટ પ્રમાણપત્ર
(8) inspection certificate :: નિરીક્ષણ પ્રમાણપત્ર
(9) certificate of quality :: ગુણવત્તા પ્રમાણપત્ર
1. guarantee ::
2. security ::
certificate, certificated, certificates, certificating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Without the CERTIFICATE of authenticity,
that bat'leth is worthless.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
on the bunk beds,
and I have no CERTIFICATE of habitability.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
"Congratulations. The bearer
of this CERTIFICATE
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
A gift CERTIFICATE for motorcycle lessons.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: certificate
Meaning and definitions of certificate, translation in Gujarati language for certificate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of certificate in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "certificate"
What certificate means in Gujarati, certificate meaning in Gujarati, certificate definition, examples and pronunciation of certificate in Gujarati language.