સસ્તુંમામૂલી, સોંઘું, સુલભ, સુપ્રાપ્ય, નજીવું
સ સ તા
- સ સ તાસસ્તીસસ્તીસસ્તીસસ્તાઈ
Adjective(1) relatively low in price or charging low prices(2) tastelessly showy(3) of very poor quality; flimsy(4) embarrassingly stingy
(1) Well, we have to admit that we lied about that - it was a cheap trick to keep you reading.(2) How are we supposed to teach our kids about sportsmanship and fair play if this coach constantly gets away with his cheap tricks and abusive behavior?(3) Even the writers themselves fall victim to the cheap trick.(4) Soon she has a job at a service station and a cheap place to stay.(5) The cheap thrills aren't worth the self-inflicted lobotomy one must perform to enjoy them.(6) Or is it simply easier for a struggling paper with sales in freefall to decide that a cheap headline is worth more than any kind of journalistic accuracy?(7) you're nothing but a cheap liar!(8) Gary spotted electric trimmers going cheap and brought them home, so both he and Lewis ended up with really short cuts.(9) it's cheap at the price(10) cheap jewellery(11) If they look cheap , in comparison, it can send the wrong message about the candidate.(12) But it sounds so glib and useless and feels so cheap and cop-out just to say ├ö├ç├┐I'm going to be a better person from now on.├ö├ç├û(13) Okay, it's cheap , but the quality is so poor that you generally only get a couple of wears from it.(14) Wireless Internet service is a cheap and viable connectivity option.(15) He said the agency had to carefully examine the quality of cheap meat to decide whether it was safe for human consumption.(16) It's wildly implausible, it's a cheap and uninvolving way to tell a story, and it shows the film's willingness to betray its characters for the sake of a laugh.
(1) very cheap :: ખુબ સસ્તું
(2) cheap labor :: સસ્તા મજૂર
(3) cheap price :: સસ્તા ભાવ
(4) cheap shot :: સસ્તા શોટ
(5) cheap hotel :: સસ્તા હોટેલ
(6) dirt-cheap :: ધૂળ-સસ્તા
(7) on the cheap :: સસ્તા પર
(8) cheap restaurant :: સસ્તા રેસ્ટોરેન્ટ
(9) cheap stuff :: સસ્તા સામગ્રી
1. inexpensive ::
2. poor-quality ::
3. miserly ::
4. despicable ::
5. ashamed ::
6. chintzy ::
7. punk ::
8. flash ::
cheap, cheaper, cheapest, cheaply, cheapness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
on a CHEAP monkey movie
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Like a CHEAP suit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
You're just some
fucking CHEAP imitation.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
and he's asking if anyone knows
of a CHEAP place to live.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
I think I can put together
a CHEAP Swedish media center.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: cheap
Meaning and definitions of cheap, translation in Gujarati language for cheap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cheap in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "cheap"
What cheap means in Gujarati, cheap meaning
in Gujarati, cheap definition, examples and pronunciation
of cheap in Gujarati language.