સંહિતા, કૂટ, સંકેતઆચારસંહિતા
Noun(1) a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones(2) a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy(3) (computer science
Verb(1) attach a code to(2) convert ordinary language into code
(1) Nobody studies the old code , and nobody figures out where it is inefficient and why, and as a consequence programs are often buggy and less stable.(2) The code is given in figure 1a, and an example conversion is shown in figure 1b.(3) assembly code(4) Responses were recorded, assigned a letter code , and calculated using frequencies and percentages.(5) It's thought that the transmissions are used to send code to agents in the field, who then decode the message to receive instructions or whatever.(6) But these are not the sort of thing that a good company man does; a remarkably effective code bans such behavior.(7) The trick, of course, would be inserting the rogue code into the host program in the first place.(8) These include the letters, written in code , which are said to make clear she was in favour of inflicting pain on her enemies.(9) researching ├ö├ç├┐the family├ö├ç├û is usually a code for studying women(10) A 13-point code of conduct governing all buskers working in Oxford is expected to come into force next month.(11) When we code a computer program, we do not rewrite the entire thing every time something fails to work.(12) Wait a minute, I'm a software engineer├ö├ç┬¬ why not look at their code and try to figure out some of their major weaknesses.(13) They will wear new epaulettes from which all references to ├ö├ç├┐special constable├ö├ç├û have been removed and replaced by a code identifiable only by other members of the force.(14) The code then downloads spyware programs to surfers' PCs, including one that steals credit card numbers and other forms of financial information.(15) a revision of the penal code(16) calls with either code will work in the 201 area
(1) area code :: વિસ્તાર કોડ
(2) dress code :: ડ્રેસ કોડ
(3) postal code :: પોસ્ટ કોડ
(4) code of conduct :: આચાર સંહિતા
(5) country code :: દેશનો કોડ
(6) source code :: સ્ત્રોત કોડ
(7) error code :: ભૂલ કોડ
(8) sort code :: સૉર્ટ કોડ
1. cipher ::
2. morality ::
5. computer code ::
6. encrypt ::
code, coded, codes, coding, postcode, postcodes, unicode
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
by the judge and the prosecution, without
using the penal CODE as toilet paper...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Well, it's very casual. No dress CODE or...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
- But it's just fucking CODE.
- You're wrong.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
♪ I'd be binary CODE
without a one ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
so they can patch a hole
in their own broken CODE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: code
Meaning and definitions of code, translation in Gujarati language for code with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of code in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "code"
What code means in Gujarati, code meaning in Gujarati, code definition, examples and pronunciation of code in Gujarati language.