ફરિયાદશારીરિક વ્યાધિ, દાવો, ઔપચારિક વિરોધ, બડબડાટ, દોષદર્શન
Noun(1) an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining(2) (formerly, or repeated cries(3) an expression of grievance or resentment(4) (civil law(5) (criminal law
(1) However, as time has gone by, I am more convinced than ever that infertility should be treated as a medical complaint , just as any other condition.(2) Shopkeepers in Barnoldswick are busy writing letters of complaint as the northern part of Barnoldswick has been plunged into chaos by road works outside their businesses.(3) A 43-year-old man was admitted with a chief complaint of seizures, fever, and possible aspiration pneumonia.(4) he hasn't any cause for complaint(5) But now, despite the fact they had loads of letters of complaint when they dropped their daily crossword, Metro have started Sudoku yesterday(6) Headache is the most common somatic complaint in children.(7) Perhaps the rain prevented other activities, but it seemed as if everyone in the homeless shelter had some medical complaint .(8) It is the presenting complaint in many conditions.(9) I intend to make an official complaint(10) If letters of complaint make soldiers feel better, then let them write.(11) The unit is primarily for the treatment of patients with a medical complaint or complication and are clinically deemed ├ö├ç├┐low risk├ö├ç├û.(12) Maybe I should write letters of complaint , though.(13) I sent a note round to all Guardian editorial staff with the complete letter of complaint from one of the doctors, and one of the emails, also complete, complaining about the picture of the bus.(14) The only complaint being heard around the Malton rehearsal rooms is that more chorus backup would have been useful.(15) The EMA said the Chase Village resident who wrote the letter of complaint was invited to contact the authority if he wanted further information or clarification.(16) Accustomed to an ample news presentation at home, Turner, when he travels, has the familiar complaint that some papers these days seem not to have much in them.
(1) make a complaint :: ફરિયાદ કરી
(2) letter of complaint :: ફરિયાદ પત્ર
(3) file a complaint :: ફરિયાદ ફાઇલ
(4) chief complaint :: મુખ્ય ફરિયાદ
(5) complaint handling :: ફરિયાદ હેન્ડલિંગ
(6) lodge a complaint :: ફરિયાદ માંડવી
(7) make complaint :: ફરિયાદ કરવા
(8) criminal complaint :: ગુનાહિત ફરિયાદ
(9) written complaint :: લેખિત ફરિયાદ
1. protest ::
2. protestation ::
3. disorder ::
4. charge ::
5. ill ::
1. health ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sir, if you have a COMPLAINT,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Be ruthless. Tell him if he doesn't start
talking, we'll register a COMPLAINT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Thank you for filing a COMPLAINT
with my superior, Dr. Cooper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Common COMPLAINT among men.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Are you not well here, any COMPLAINT?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: complaint
Meaning and definitions of complaint, translation in Gujarati language for complaint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of complaint in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "complaint"
What complaint means in Gujarati, complaint meaning
in Gujarati, complaint definition, examples and pronunciation
of complaint in Gujarati language.