મંડ્યા રહેવું, જારી રાખવું, અસ્તિત્વ જાળવવું, અટકીને ફરી શરૂ કરવું, ટકાવવું, વિસ્તારવુંચાલુ રાખવું
- ચાલુચાલુ રાખ્યુંચાલુ રહે છેચાલુ
Verb(1) continue a certain state, condition, or activity(2) continue talking(3) keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last(4) move ahead; travel onward in time or space(5) allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature(6) do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop(7) continue after an interruption(8) continue in a place, position, or situation(9) span an interval of distance, space or time(10) exist over a prolonged period of time
(1) Police later said that they would apply for a warrant and continue legal proceedings.(2) Prices will continue to fall, and those financing deals will still be in place for months to come.(3) The best guess for the future stock market has to be that it will continue to fall in price.(4) Two patients were unable to continue their normal activities because of symptoms.(5) They've been arguing the motion to continue the trial, to push it back is what the defense wants.(6) Let us all hope that the journey will continue in the right direction.(7) My project was partially done and my boss asked me to recommend somebody to continue my project.(8) We'll continue this tomorrow morning, then I'll attempt to make some sort of shape of it on its feet.(9) I told him he was obstructing the enquiry and he let me continue(10) In the meantime, he will continue telling the story of his life over and over, refining its delivery to a sheen as perfect as his prose.(11) In my bag there is a notebook to continue writing my story and a lovely brand new journal to record my adventures.(12) they have indicated their willingness to continue in office(13) They tried to continue on the main path, but the roots and branches had grown over many paths so they couldn't get through.(14) we continue the story from the point reached in Chapter 1(15) continue across the field(16) we'll continue with the treatment
(1) continue to exist :: ચાલુ રહી છે
(2) continue to study :: અભ્યાસ કરવા માટે ચાલુ
2. go on ::
3. maintain ::
4. remain ::
5. resume ::
ફરી શરુ કરવું
6. stay on ::
7. persist in ::
8. cover ::
9. uphold ::
10. go forward ::
11. retain ::
12. go along ::
1. cease ::
2. close ::
3. conclude ::
4. desist ::
5. die ::
6. discontinue ::
7. end ::
8. expire ::
9. finish ::
10. lapse ::
11. pass ::
12. quit ::
13. stop ::
14. terminate ::
continue, continued, continues, continuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
why you CONTINUE to involve me
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
And that social relationships
will CONTINUE to baffle and repulse me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Continue, my lady.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
- Got 'em!
- Yeah, and I will CONTINUE to do so!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
CONTINUE creating beauty."
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: continue
Meaning and definitions of continue, translation in Gujarati language for continue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of continue in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "continue"
What continue means in Gujarati, continue meaning in Gujarati, continue definition, examples and pronunciation of continue in Gujarati language.