સંવહન, ઉષ્ણતાનું સંચાર કે પ્રસાર, ન્યૂદવહન, ઉષ્ણતાનયન
Noun(1) the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas(2) (meteorology
(1) Nor did they understand how the insulated walls of the cooker diminished conduction and convection of the heat inside the unit.(2) In convection heat is transferred through air or fluid circulation.(3) There are only 3 ways that heat can be transferred - by conduction, convection , or radiation.(4) Humans have several avenues of heat loss available to them: conduction, convection , radiation and evaporation.(5) upward convection in the troposphere carries water vapour and sulphur dioxide above the clouds(6) Heat gain or loss results from four heat exchange processes - convection , conduction, radiation and evaporation.(7) This is the best time to avoid turbulence either from possible thunderstorms or heat convection from the sun.(8) While convection could involve solid transport, the most important cases of convection involve fluid transport.(9) When the winds encounter these warm surface waters, they rise with convection .(10) The eastward movement of the low-pressure convection area results in drought conditions in Australia, Indonesia, Africa, and India.(11) So unlike marble, the main cooling process for carpet is not conduction, but convection .(12) Heat is exchanged between the body and its surrounding environment by physical transfer involving conduction, convection , and radiation.(13) The air in the lower atmosphere is being mixed via convection , which is a result of sunlight hitting the ground.(14) Many clouds form as a result of warm and moist air rising - convection .(15) the final transfer of energy to the surface is by convection(16) One possibility that must be considered is that the heat from the waste package could induce convection of the fluids within the host rock and enhance flow rates in the vicinity of the disposal.
(1) convection oven :: સંવહન પકાવવાની નાની ભઠ્ઠી
(2) natural convection :: કુદરતી સંવહન
(3) convection current :: સંવહન વર્તમાન
(4) forced convection :: ફરજ પડી કારણે ગરમીના પ્રસરણની
1. convection ::
English to Gujarati Dictionary: convection
Meaning and definitions of convection, translation in Gujarati language for convection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of convection in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "convection"
What convection means in Gujarati, convection meaning in Gujarati, convection definition, examples and pronunciation of convection in Gujarati language.