કટોકટી, સંકટ, સંકટકાળઅણીનો સમય
Noun(1) an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty(2) a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
(1) The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .(2) They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.(3) They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.(4) To Dyck, it is the desire to help people in a crisis situation to the best of your abilities.(5) This reached crisis point when my wife received a shock from the laundry taps.(6) Dr Williams' decision to call the crisis meeting places his authority on the line as never before.(7) And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.(8) they're trying to resolve the crisis(9) there's a crisis in farming(10) she's having a crisis of faith(11) The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.(12) You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.(13) the country faces an energy crisis(14) the current economic crisis(15) The situation at Luton Football Club has now reached crisis proportions.(16) It is so much better to deal with emotional issues of the past before we reach a crisis .
(1) economic crisis :: આર્થીક કટોકટી
(2) financial crisis :: આર્થિક સંકટ
(3) midlife crisis :: મધ્યમ વયની કટોકટી
(4) crisis management :: કટોકટી વ્યવસ્થાપન
(5) identity crisis :: ઓળખ કટોકટી
(6) energy crisis :: ઊર્જા કટોકટી
(7) oil crisis :: તેલ કટોકટી
(8) current crisis :: વર્તમાન કટોકટી
(9) mid-life crisis :: પ્રૌઢાવસ્થા કટોકટી
(10) banking crisis :: બૅન્કિંગ કટોકટી
1. critical point ::
2. turning point ::
4. watershed ::
5. head ::
6. moment of truth ::
7. zero hour ::
8. point of no return ::
કોઈ વળતર બિંદુ
9. Rubicon ::
10. doomsday ::
11. crunch ::
12. climacteric ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, I'm going
to solve the Middle East CRISIS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
DEFCON 1 is a CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Like being in a hostage CRISIS talk show.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
I have an actual
Nobel Prize CRISIS to deal with.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Leonard, what you're experiencing
is a classic Jungian CRISIS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: crisis
Meaning and definitions of crisis, translation in Gujarati language for crisis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crisis in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crisis"
What crisis means in Gujarati, crisis meaning in Gujarati, crisis definition, examples and pronunciation of crisis in Gujarati language.