મૃત્યુમરણ, અવસાન, મૃત્યુનું કારણ યા રીત, નાશ, લોપ, અંત
Noun(1) the event of dying or departure from life(2) the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism(3) the absence of life or state of being dead(4) the time when something ends(5) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(6) the personification of death(7) a final state(8) the act of killing
(1) he was laid out in death(2) If you have too much cell death at the wrong time, then that results in disturbed brain development.(3) he had been depressed since the death of his father(4) Being a Classics teacher is not the social death it was twenty-five years ago.(5) This occurred through different pathways and caused different modes of cell death .(6) a death sentence(7) his death is a great loss(8) even in death, she was beautiful(9) Especially in October and November, we often think of death and the dead.(10) at the moment of death(11) Programmed cell death occurs in most, if not all life forms.(12) In every slave society slaves challenged the idea of slavery by struggling to redeem themselves from social death .(13) to be driven to a dance by one's father would be social death(14) After discharges, seizure activity could act as a stimulus producing cell death in the hippocampus.(15) the death of her hopes(16) they released a statement on his death
(1) death penalty :: મૃત્યુ દંડ
(2) death row :: મૃત્યુ પંક્તિ
(3) sudden death :: અચાનક મૃત્યુ
(4) death sentence :: મોતની સજા
(5) till death :: મૃત્યુ સુધી
(6) to death :: મૃત્યુ
(7) bored to death :: કંટાળી ગયો
(8) kiss of death :: મૃત્યુ ચુંબન
(9) until death :: મૃત્યુ સુધી
1. demise ::
2. end ::
4. last ::
5. expiry ::
1. birth ::
2. nativity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What about Myrcella's DEATH, Uncle?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
That little detail haunted me.
I blame myself for her DEATH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
...fighting to the DEATH
over a few cans of tuna fish?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Any man who stands between a father
and his vengeance asks for DEATH.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: death
Meaning and definitions of death, translation in Gujarati language for death with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of death in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "death"
What death means in Gujarati, death meaning in Gujarati, death definition, examples and pronunciation of death in Gujarati language.