ખરાઉ, અલ્પજીવી, ક્ષણભંગુર, પાનખર ઋતુમાં પાંદડાં ખેરવી નાખનારું
Adjective(1) (of plants and shrubs(2) (of teeth, antlers, etc.
(1) Like the snowdrop, all three will naturalise beneath trees and deciduous shrubs and give years of delight.(2) Evergreen leaves exposed to UV-B generally increase in thickness and lignin content, whereas deciduous leaves tend to become thinner.(3) The cool, crisp pinks and blues of the sky in this picture convey a feeling of autumn that is sparked by the yellow flash of the lone deciduous tree, its green leaves having turned to a brilliant gold.(4) The trees were mainly deciduous , losing their leaves in the autumn.(5) Even without leaves, many deciduous shrubs and trees display bright fruits or bark.(6) Children normally develop a set of 20 deciduous teeth, which appear after six months of life and generally are replaced, one tooth at a time, between age 6 and 12.(7) For a short while, as the leaves turn on deciduous trees and shrubs, autumn colours command the stage.(8) While the peonies described above are herbaceous perennials, an interesting variation of the genus are the tree peonies, deciduous shrubs with lovely foliage and flowers.(9) All it takes to bring fall color to a corner of your garden is a few flame-foliaged shrubs, some late-season perennials, and perhaps a small-scale deciduous tree with gold or bronze red leaves.(10) Finally, in the case of deciduous trees, pruning when the leaves are off will give you a better idea of how your pruning will affect the shape of the tree.(11) Established plants can be moved, of course, and autumn is as good a time as any to relocate herbaceous perennials, deciduous shrubs and small trees.(12) Common lilacs are hardy deciduous shrubs with heart-shaped leaves of deep green.(13) The leaves of various deciduous trees will be forming carpets of gold and russet throughout the season.(14) Evergreen trees, including many conifers, support more leaf area than deciduous trees in the same environment.(15) Don't rake leaves from beneath all your deciduous trees.(16) Whilst deciduous trees and shrubs lie dormant for the winter, the garden itself never stays still, and the need for planning and preparation for the following year continues.
(1) deciduous forest :: પાનખર જંગલ
(2) deciduous trees :: પાનખર વૃક્ષો
(3) deciduous tree :: પાનખર વૃક્ષ
(4) deciduous teeth :: પાનખર દાંત
1. deciduous ::
2. passing ::
3. momentary ::
4. frail ::
5. makeshift ::
1. deathless ::
2. endless ::
3. enduring ::
4. eternal ::
5. everlasting ::
6. immortal ::
7. lasting ::
8. permanent ::
9. perpetual ::
10. undying ::
11. unending ::
English to Gujarati Dictionary: deciduous
Meaning and definitions of deciduous, translation in Gujarati language for deciduous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deciduous in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deciduous"
What deciduous means in Gujarati, deciduous meaning in Gujarati, deciduous definition, examples and pronunciation of deciduous in Gujarati language.