Noun(1) the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday(2) a party of people assembled to have dinner together
(1) I have plans to go into central London tomorrow evening for dinner with friends.(2) he cooked dinner(3) I was a bit stuck for what to get for dinner on Monday night.(4) we went for a walk after dinner(5) Or the bathtub wasn't cleaned, dinner not ready by the time he got home.(6) After a formal dinner including haggis the mayor talked about his hopes for the town.(7) He was speaking at a fundraising dinner dance for the Dominican Convent school for girls at Savoy Hotel in Ndola.(8) A delicious dinner was served along the poolside and games were played after that.(9) Kaylee's mother has organised a fund-raising gala dinner at the end of the month for the organ donor campaign.(10) she attended the annual dinner in aid of the hospice(11) they held a formal dinner to celebrate their win(12) She made certain she had the room key and headed for the main building where she could have a late dinner .(13) Your mum would have a nice dinner cooked for you.(14) A candlelit dinner at the beachfront restaurant is sure to provide the perfect end to the day.(15) But Grace looked like a goddess for Judy's engagement dinner on Friday night.(16) On Monday April 2, Amor Restaurant held its 7th anniversary charity dinner , which was a roaring success.
(1) have dinner :: રાત્રી ભોજન જમી લો
(2) eat dinner :: રાત્રિભોજન ખાય
(3) make dinner :: જમવાનું બનાવો
(4) dinner party :: ડિનર પાર્ટી
(5) dinner plate :: રાત્રી ના ભોજન ની થાળી
(6) have a dinner :: એક રાત્રિભોજન
(7) dinner jacket :: રાત્રિભોજન જેકેટ
(8) at dinner :: રાત્રિભોજન અંતે
(9) before dinner :: રાત્રિભોજન પહેલાં
(10) farewell dinner :: વિદાય રાત્રિભોજન
1. evening meal ::
2. supper ::
3. main meal ::
4. lunch ::
5. midday meal ::
6. feast ::
7. banquet ::
8. dinner party ::
9. spread ::
10. din-din ::
11. repast ::
dinner, dinnered, dinnering, dinners, dinnerware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You were really
quiet during DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
...we couldn't go to the restaurant
and have a lovely DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
He spent a lot of time in
Spain. They eat DINNER late.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Clearly, you've never been to my house
for DINNER on Rosh Hashanah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
They're not dating. They're just two friends
who went out to DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: dinner
Meaning and definitions of dinner, translation in Gujarati language for dinner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dinner in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dinner"
What dinner means in Gujarati, dinner meaning in Gujarati, dinner definition, examples and pronunciation of dinner in Gujarati language.