દૂરઉષ્માવિહોણું, વેગળું, અક્કડ, અતડું, ટાઢું, ઊર્મિ
Adjective(1) separated in space or coming from or going to a distance(2) far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship, or remote(3) remote in manner(4) separate or apart in time(5) located far away spatially
(1) The result is a series of distant , icy meditations on life and living; impossibly remote and unhealthily introspective.(2) The cousins were distant (what we call in Scotland ├ö├ç├┐out-cousins├ö├ç├û) and monied and rather flash.(3) ├ö├ç├┐I met a distant cousin at one of these fairs,├ö├ç├û said a lady.(4) Something chirped, a bird, but the sound was distant , faded.(5) And if you tossed his distant cousin out of his house, wouldn't he mind that?(6) So we arrived at the park to find many bicycles propped up against trees, and distant sounds of music and laughter.(7) Images of those back home remit to the audience the common connectivity among populations distant in space and culture.(8) By the age of five he was speaking French, having been instructed by a distant cousin in the back seat of grandmother's LaSalle.(9) I'm now involved, with a number of linguists, in a project I helped to organize to explore very distant relationships among human languages.(10) It is 10 billion miles from the sun, over three times more distant from the sun than its next closest planet, Pluto.(11) Caught up in his naval background, he was distant and impersonal.(12) The young knight nodded, but his eyes were distant , his face drawn.(13) ├ö├ç├┐It's so distant and remote, they thought nobody would ever find it,├ö├ç├û says county sheriff Ronnie Oakes.(14) A man in the distant field caught her attention.(15) Rather, the naming system complements the kinship system in that it provides people with an easy tool to establish their relationship even with distant kin.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I hope I die before I get old├ö├ç├û sang the Who when old age seemed to be something vague on a distant shore.
(1) distant relative :: દૂરના સગા
(2) distant cousin :: દૂરના પિતરાઇ
(3) distant future :: દૂરના ભવિષ્યની
(4) distant past :: દૂરના ભૂતકાળમાં
(5) in the distant past :: દૂરના ભૂતકાળમાં
(6) more distant :: વધુ દૂરના
(7) distant lands :: દૂરના પ્રદેશોમાંથી
(8) in the distant future :: દૂરના ભવિષ્યમાં
(9) distant thunder :: દૂરના ગર્જના
(10) become distant :: દૂરના બની
1. faraway ::
3. away ::
4. vague ::
5. remote ::
6. aloof ::
7. distracted ::
1. close ::
2. near ::
3. nigh ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's only a DISTANT ancestor.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
the DISTANT chatter
of lab animals
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
...play with $200 million
government projects on DISTANT planets?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
...and transmit that to a DISTANT location
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
( DISTANT gunfire,
men shouting )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: distant
Meaning and definitions of distant, translation in Gujarati language for distant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of distant in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "distant"
What distant means in Gujarati, distant meaning
in Gujarati, distant definition, examples and pronunciation
of distant in Gujarati language.