ચિત્રચિત્રકામ, આલેખન, રેખાચિત્ર, આલેખ
Noun(1) an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper(2) a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines(3) the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams(4) players buy (or are given(5) act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source(6) the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Verb(1) cause to move by pulling(2) get or derive(3) make a mark or lines on a surface(4) make, formulate, or derive in the mind(5) bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover(6) represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface(7) take liquid out of a container or well(8) give a description of(9) select or take in from a given group or region(10) elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.(11) suck in or take (air(12) move or go steadily or gradually(13) remove (a commodity, a supply source(14) choose at random(15) earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher(16) bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition
(1) For him, sculpture and drawing are the different manifestations of the same thought process.(2) The gallery will give one artist working in the media of painting, print, sculpture, drawing or photography, a chance to mount a solo show.(3) She asked if I still enjoyed drawing and painting.(4) Classes in sculpture, painting and drawing will also be available.(5) Those with both correct answers will be entered in a random drawing for one lucky winner to attend with a guest.(6) A painting or drawing is judged a fake when it has been discovered to be not by the artist to whom it had been attributed.(7) The big giveaway at the end of the quarter is a drawing from all the previous quarter's winners.(8) It features the diverse range of work and medium practiced by these artists including painting, sculpture, photography and drawing .(9) The only ticket with the six numbers selected in last night's Powerball drawing was purchased in Jacksonville, Oregon.(10) she took lessons in drawing(11) An exhibition of painting and drawing is ongoing from 1st May, free except on the 15th May.(12) The next six places were selected by a random drawing of any swimmer who earned more than $1,000 in the 1999 Swim-a-thon.(13) The marriage of the three arts of drawing , music, and poetry will unite Australian artist and poet Kay Frances with a cast of Bulgarian musicians and a poet.(14) As a child I loved drawing and painting from an early age.(15) Those winners can then become eligible for a drawing to win a $12 grand prize.(16) I say that because you won't believe some of the weird characters who wind up on this jury, all in what appears to be a routine lottery-style drawing .
(1) draw :: ડ્રો
(2) drawing room :: દીવાનખાનું
(3) drawing board :: ચિત્ર ફલક
(4) drawing pin :: ચિત્ર પિન
(5) drawing up :: દોરવુ
(6) shop drawing :: દુકાન નું ચિત્ર
(7) technical drawing :: તકનિકી રેખાંકન
(8) drawing pins :: પિન ચિત્રકામ
(9) drawing on :: પર રેખાંકન
(10) drawing out :: બહાર ચિત્રકામ
(11) drawing near :: નજીક ચિત્રકામ
1. sketch ::
2. raffle ::
ચિઠ્ઠીઓ નાખીને વેચવું
3. lottery ::
4. drawing off ::
5. draft ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and that little monster
is out there somewhere DRAWING breath.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Drawing and quartering? Hanging?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
What you DRAWING?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
The plaque they sent on the Pioneer probe
had a DRAWING of a naked man and woman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
What are you DRAWING over there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: drawing
Meaning and definitions of drawing, translation in Gujarati language for drawing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drawing in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drawing"
What drawing means in Gujarati, drawing meaning in Gujarati, drawing definition, examples and pronunciation of drawing in Gujarati language.