યોગ્ય, મળવાપાત્ર, ચૂકવવાપાત્ર, આપવાપાત્ર, ઉચિત
Noun(1) that which is deserved or owed(2) a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership
Adjective(1) owed and payable immediately or on demand(2) scheduled to arrive(3) suitable to or expected in the circumstances(4) capable of being assigned or credited to
Adverb(1) directly or exactly; straight
(1) However, he could not be fired because he was due for retirement.(2) she didn't receive the recognition due to her(3) Then the car turns around and travels 40 meters due south in 5.0 seconds.(4) This week he admitted driving without due care and attention, and was fined Ôö¼├║483 with nine points on his licence.(5) Also next year the European elections are due with both polls expected to go ahead on the same day, June 10.(6) their latest album is due(7) The poor come into the field and take their due from the owners - by right!(8) the project is due at the end of the week(9) Paul, my little ceramic penguin in the study always faces due south.(10) Closer to your departure date the balance of your payment is due .(11) when are you due?(12) the train is due in 30 minutes(13) I smoke with due care and consideration for other people.(14) Gerry is due for release in the UK later this year.(15) Its destination was Christmas Island, an Australian territorial outpost, about 300 nautical miles due south of Sumatra.(16) she says the money is due to her
(1) due to :: કારણે
(2) due date :: નિયત તારીખ
(3) due diligence :: કારણે ખંત
(4) in due course :: યથાકાળે
(5) balance due :: કારણે સંતુલન
(6) in due time :: કારણે સમય માં
(7) date due :: નિયત તારીખ
(8) amount due :: બાકી નીકળતી રકમ
(9) due process :: બાકી પ્રક્રિયા
(10) be due to :: કારણે હોઈ
1. owing ::
3. deserved by ::
4. proper ::
6. directly ::
7. rightful treatment ::
8. fee ::
1. undue ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think deep down
it’s DUE to that insecurity
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Because Sheldon and I stay in touch
DUE to mutual interest and respect...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
It's DUE tomorrow.
Do you seriously not care or what?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
When are you DUE?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Skyler and I feel,
DUE to Marie's attempt
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: due
Meaning and definitions of due, translation in Gujarati language for due with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of due in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "due"
What due means in Gujarati, due meaning
in Gujarati, due definition, examples and pronunciation
of due in Gujarati language.