આનંદ કરવો, આનંદ માણવોઉપભોગ કરવો
Verb(1) derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in(2) have benefit from(3) get pleasure from(4) have for one's benefit(5) take delight in
(1) I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone(2) Neither did she enjoy the benefits, including access to a pension scheme, that he did.(3) Exempted companies are subject to a number of restrictions and enjoy other benefits.(4) As a reward, they get taken on trips and enjoy activities such as tennis lessons.(5) Girls and boys aiming at university entrance enjoy the many benefits of a boarding and day school.(6) I enjoy watching good films(7) Midterm break is on Monday- enjoy !(8) The only problem is that to enjoy the full benefits you need money - a lot of money.(9) Schools taking part will enjoy activities designed to promote reading as a fun activity.(10) He said local members also still enjoy considerable further benefits in the absence of estate tax and capital gains tax.(11) the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution(12) This gives them their only opportunity to enjoy the occasional meal out or a drink with friends.(13) He does not enjoy exclusive possession and hence the unrestricted right to use this.(14) However, the pair still enjoyed the race and were delighted with fifth spot.(15) They represent a fair exchange between the player and the listener, the worker and the enjoyer of the work - if, of course, the band gets the revenue.(16) It was a great party, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
(1) to enjoy :: મોજ માણવી
(2) enjoy life :: જીવન આનંદ
(3) enjoy oneself :: પોતે આનંદ
(4) enjoy together :: એકસાથે આનંદ
(5) enjoy good health :: સારા સ્વાસ્થ્ય આનંદ
1. like ::
2. benefit from ::
3. revel ::
4. love ::
5. relish ::
1. lack ::
2. want ::
enjoy, enjoyable, enjoyed, enjoying, enjoys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we ENJOY spending time together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
didn't think you'd ENJOY
plummeting to the Earth
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Enjoy your little game.
I'll make this quest on my own.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
- I want Penny to ENJOY...
- Wolowitz told me he's a big baby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
I think you'll
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Gujarati Dictionary: enjoy
Meaning and definitions of enjoy, translation in Gujarati language for enjoy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enjoy in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enjoy"
What enjoy means in Gujarati, enjoy meaning in Gujarati, enjoy definition, examples and pronunciation of enjoy in Gujarati language.