સામેસુશોભન કે રણ અર્થે કપડા ઉપર મૂકેલો કે ચોડેલો પટ્ટો ઈ.
Noun(1) a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening(2) an ornamental coating to a building(3) a protective covering that protects the outside of a building(4) providing something with a surface of a different material
Verb(1) deal with (something unpleasant(2) oppose, as in hostility or a competition(3) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(4) be opposite(5) turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction(6) present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize(7) turn so as to expose the face(8) line the edge (of a garment(9) cover the front or surface of
(1) Indeed, Sheth has arranged the images in such a way that you see two different worlds on facing pages.(2) Instead of sleeves, finish the armhole with a narrow facing .(3) If the seamlines of the facing and garment don't match, don't force them.(4) My favourite of these three montanas is a dark flowered form that grows against the house wall in a sunny south and east facing position.(5) I need a simple picture - my moving position on a north facing map - a dotted line to the point east 10 miles away.(6) Try an inconspicuous place like a hem or facing if you don't have extra fabric.(7) While he writes normally with one hand, he produces a mirror image on the facing page with the other.(8) Sadly, this information is not on the facing pages of the catalog I got, but maybe it's hidden in the text somewhere.(9) Follow the pattern guidesheet to stitch the front to the back and to interface and construct the facing .(10) Belgian fossil marble was used as a facing to the lower walls, Greek penalithic marble and Portland stone were used extensively elsewhere.(11) The portentous first page of text does not mention the artist, whose engraved image floats within an oval frame on the facing page.(12) Children under seven are more likely to suffer serious injuries to their head and neck if they are wearing normal seat belts in a forward facing position(13) Place the interfacing between the top fabric and the facing , and baste or fuse in place.(14) There is also a south facing landscaped rear garden.(15) The result, when compared with the original on the facing page, is that we do not have a translation of the poem, but an interpretation of it.(16) Make the same adjustment on the underarm facing for a sleeveless garment.
(1) face :: ચહેરો
(2) facing pages :: પૃષ્ઠો સામનો
(3) facing each other :: એકબીજા સામનો
(4) facing page :: સામનો પાનું
(5) outward-facing :: આઉટવર્ડ સામનો
(6) north-facing :: ઉત્તર-ફેસિંગ
(7) facing problem :: સમસ્યાનો સામનો કરી રહ્યાં
1. covering ::
2. siding ::
3. veneer ::
સુંદર લાકડાનું પાતળું પડ
4. lining ::
5. cladding ::
7. look out on ::
પર બહાર જોવા
8. accept ::
9. be confronted by ::
દ્વારા સામનો કરવો
10. beset ::
11. brave ::
12. cover ::
13. look ::
14. confront ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My advice, sire, is that,
as we are FACING the forces of Satan,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Can we just focus
on the decision I'm FACING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Penny, please. We're FACING a far more
serious problem than stray arachnids.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
you may find yourself FACING
a protracted siege or...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I will die FACING the sun
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: facing
Meaning and definitions of facing, translation in Gujarati language for facing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of facing in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "facing"
What facing means in Gujarati, facing meaning
in Gujarati, facing definition, examples and pronunciation
of facing in Gujarati language.