Noun(1) a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred(2) a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened(3) an event known to have happened or something known to have existed(4) a concept whose truth can be proved
(1) The good thing about this particular index is that it is based on plain and simple fact .(2) a body of fact(3) there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter(4) That does tend to be the case but it is merely a trend, not an incontrovertible fact .(5) despite the fact that I'm so tired, sleep is elusive(6) If the comment amounts to a statement of fact then it must be proved to be true or privileged.(7) you must accept this fact(8) The couple beside us were toasting the fact of just being alive on so blissful a night.(9) the mere fact that he's late shouldn't disqualify him(10) When you took out a book you entered the fact in an exercise book and signed for it.(11) That does not have to be a law of human nature for my argument, just a fact about most of us.(12) To make an error of fact or law in the course of arriving at a decision is not even misconduct.(13) That is in my judgment so even if it can later be shown that the arbitrator made an error of fact or law.(14) due to the fact that ...(15) We would then have an opportunity for questions on a point of fact or a clarification.(16) It is a fact that the single most devastating killer of small birds is the domestic cat.
(1) in fact :: હકિકતમાં
(2) as a matter of fact :: વાતના સત્ય મુજબ
(3) despite the fact that :: હકીકત એ છે કે હોવા છતાં
(4) the fact that :: હકીકત માં તો
(5) as matter of fact :: હકીકત બાબત તરીકે
(6) this fact :: આ હકીકત
(7) matter-of-fact :: સત્ય વાત
(8) fact that :: હકીકત એ છે કે
1. reality ::
2. detail ::
3. event ::
fact, factoid, factoids, facts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And that's a FACT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Yes, there is. Oh, here's a fun FACT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
All right, how about the FACT
that this is actually happening?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
He hates the FACT
that he needs me.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
In FACT, the term "wed" referred
to the money and livestock
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Gujarati Dictionary: fact
Meaning and definitions of fact, translation in Gujarati language for fact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fact in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fact"
What fact means in Gujarati, fact meaning in Gujarati, fact definition, examples and pronunciation of fact in Gujarati language.