વિશ્વાસ, શ્રદ્ધાભરોસો, આસ્થા, વફાદારી
Noun(1) a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny(2) complete confidence in a person or plan etc(3) an institution to express belief in a divine power(4) loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person
(1) ├ö├ç├┐You've got to play with confidence and have faith and trust in what you're going to do,├ö├ç├û Faneca says.(2) Like many islanders, Caucau's life is governed by a strong faith and a desire to express himself on the rugby field.(3) Individuals have lost faith in one another and confidence in the future.(4) He said the general public had lost faith in politics and politicians and the forming of deals that exclude a section of the public from the political process.(5) Delia had a strong religious faith and an inherent belief in providence and that things would work themselves out eventually.(6) Little wonder the citizens have lost faith in the system, in all the institutions, with even the judiciary seen as part of the problem, not the solution.(7) Misplaced faith in political Utopias has, like Stalinism, led to ruin.(8) In an era when so many of our young people are falling victim of the drink and drug scourge that is sweeping across the country like a typhoon, I had a lot of my lost faith in our youth restored last week.(9) And yes, I've pretty much lost faith in all politicians, even more so in recent months.(10) Belief in God, on the other hand, could be either an act of faith or a belief based on conclusions from evidence and argument.(11) Religion is based on faith , which my dictionary defines as ├ö├ç├┐strong belief without proof├ö├ç├û, so it cannot be based on reason.(12) By and large, they are disenfranchised with the current government, have lost faith in having faith , and look to be about to vote a serious question mark into power.(13) The printing of this article has restored my faith and trust in humankind.(14) Since the public has lost faith in ideology, politicians must now use fear in order to maintain their hold over the masses.(15) the Christian faith(16) the faith that life will expand until it fills the universe
(1) have faith :: શ્રદ્ધા રાખો
(2) good faith :: સદ્ભાવના
(3) in good faith :: સદ્ભાવના
(4) leap of faith :: વિશ્વાસ લીપ
(5) keep faith :: વિશ્વાસ રાખવા
(6) blind faith :: આંધળો વિશ્વાસ
(7) bad faith :: ખરાબ વિશ્વાસ
(8) have faith in :: વિશ્વાસ ધરાવતા
(9) utmost good faith :: અત્યંત સદ્ભાવના
1. trust ::
2. religion ::
1. atheism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Their FAITH was clean.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
The FAITH and the crown are the two pillars
that hold up this world.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Has the Faith leveled official charges yet?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
I have FAITH in our cause.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: faith
Meaning and definitions of faith, translation in Gujarati language for faith with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of faith in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "faith"
What faith means in Gujarati, faith meaning in Gujarati, faith definition, examples and pronunciation of faith in Gujarati language.