પિતાબાપ, સંસ્થાપક કે આદ્યપ્રણેતા
Noun(1) a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father(2) the founder of a family(3) `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church(4) (Christianity(5) a person who holds an important or distinguished position in some organization(6) God when considered as the first person in the Trinity(7) a person who founds or establishes some institution(8) the head of an organized crime family
Verb(1) make (offspring
(1) Filing past the body of the spiritual father of modern day Vietnam was a surprisingly moving experience.(2) This transfer would be valid under the articles of the Company because of your family relationship with your father .(3) It prescribed a lofty ideal for the state: the ruler was to be a father to his people and look after their basic needs.(4) he's held to be the father of abstract art(5) pray for me, father(6) John Locke, liberalism's father , held that ├ö├ç├┐the right improvement and exercise of our reason is the highest perfection that a man can attain to in this life.├ö├ç├û(7) a singular letter from a lady, requesting I would father a novel of hers(8) how like your father you are(9) my father was a fisherman(10) Teller was known as the father of the H-bomb for his work on developing hydrogen bombs.(11) There are several candidates for a designation of the father of the space age.(12) More important, he was a famous educator and the father of modern sports in Japan.(13) It's the females who raise the cubs, but the cubs' future depends on the protection provided by their father .(14) Ranke is frequently presented as the father of modern historiography.(15) the prince is widely regarded as the father of the nation(16) adoptive father
(1) my father :: મારા પિતા
(2) father-in-law :: સસરા
(3) your father :: તમારા પિતા
(4) mother and father :: માતા અને પિતા
(5) our father :: અમારા પિતા
(6) father and son :: પિતા અને પુત્ર
(7) father and mother :: પિતા અને માતા
(8) father figure :: ફાધર ફિગર
(9) father and daughter :: પિતા અને પુત્રી
1. dad ::
2. ancestor ::
4. leader ::
6. priest ::
7. don ::
9. church father ::
10. founding father ::
11. padre ::
ખ્રિસ્ત્રી ધર્મોપદેશકને લશ્કર તથા નૌકાસેનામાં અપાતું નામ પાદરી
12. sire ::
પિતા અથવા પૂર્વજ
14. parent ::
15. generate ::
father, fathered, fatherhood, fathering, fatherless, fatherly, fathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or his FATHER? Or his?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Abused by the world,
despised by his FATHER and sister.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
but your FATHER stopped them.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
But he turns out to be Jane's FATHER,
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
He's already facing the idea
of living without his FATHER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: father
Meaning and definitions of father, translation in Gujarati language for father with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of father in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "father"
What father means in Gujarati, father meaning in Gujarati, father definition, examples and pronunciation of father in Gujarati language.