Noun(1) a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services(2) an interest in land capable of being inherited
Verb(1) give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
(1) The open days, which will take place all over the country, aim to give people free access to buildings that are not usually open to them or would normally charge an admission fee .(2) In doing so the dentist was taking his fee for professional services, which he simply refused to provide on any other terms.(3) entry fee(4) We say that buses are a public service, and that bus fares are really a user fee on a public service.(5) This fee for service payment mechanism could affect patients with long term conditions in four ways.(6) In exchange for a fee , they receive services such as score updates or the right to enter contests or ask questions to talk-show guests.(7) Such a body could charge a fee for their services, which participating hospitals would only be willing to pay.(8) an annual membership fee(9) This will outline three ways to pay for advice: a fee , commission or a combination of both.(10) York Minster recently began charging visitors an admission fee after a voluntary charging scheme failed to generate enough cash.(11) the gallery charges an admission fee(12) His business instincts have seen the wonderful crystal collection in the palace as well as its fantastic fleet of antique cars opened to the public for a considerable fee .(13) Membership fees of Ôö¼├║2 are now due for members of the Youth Club and an admission fee of 50p per night will also be charged.(14) We did not charge an admission fee but we asked those who demonstrated to make donations.(15) The price may be as various as the amount paid for a specific commodity, an hourly wage rate, or a professional fee for technical advice, or an insurance premium and so on.(16) For example, the annual fee for a family policy could be as little as US $1,000, depending on the insurer's wealth and insurance policy limit.
(1) registration fee :: નોંધણી ફી
(2) entrance fee :: પ્રવેશ ફી
(3) management fee :: સંચાલન શુલ્ક
(4) application fee :: અરજી ફી
(5) transfer fee :: ટ્રાન્સફર ફી
(6) late fee :: મોડા આવ્યા માટેની કિમંત
(7) membership fee :: સભ્યપદ ફી
(8) annual fee :: વાર્ષિક ફી
(9) admission fee :: પ્રવેશ ફી
(10) processing fee :: પ્રક્રિયા શુલ્ક
1. payment ::
2. wage ::
3. salary ::
4. allowance ::
5. price ::
6. cost ::
7. charge ::
8. tariff ::
9. rate ::
10. amount ::
11. sum ::
12. figure ::
13. remuneration ::
16. pay ::
17. contingency fee ::
18. emolument ::
19. bung ::
20. tip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For a substantial FEE,
and l do mean substantial,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
The masters of Yunkai will pay you your FEE
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
l spent an hour sweet-talking
the manager down to
a restocking FEE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Saul, there'd be
a finder's FEE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
DBAA FEE, nonrefundable.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: fee
Meaning and definitions of fee, translation in Gujarati language for fee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fee in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fee"
What fee means in Gujarati, fee meaning in Gujarati, fee definition, examples and pronunciation of fee in Gujarati language.