ભરવુંભરવું કે ભરાવું, પથરાવું, વિસ્તરવું, ઉપર ફરી વળવું, સંતોષવું, તૃપ્ત કરવું, આકૃતિ
Noun(1) a quantity sufficient to satisfy(2) any material that fills a space or container
Verb(1) make full, also in a metaphorical sense(2) become full(3) occupy the whole of(4) assume, as of positions or roles(5) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(6) appoint someone to (a position or a job(7) eat until one is sated(8) fill to satisfaction(9) plug with a substance
(1) As the breeze began to slacken boats took different tacks to fill their spinnakers, and Fever held on to first place for a well-deserved first win.(2) In many cases, its playable image quality surpassed the GeForce 6800 Ultra thanks to its superior fill rate and memory bandwidth.(3) to fill vacancies(4) After a harplike flourish and a drum fill , gliding magical strings and a subdued 16 th-note hi-hat rhythm appear.(5) The fill was compacted in layers of 25 cm using a vibratory compactor of 2 tons capacity.(6) Gravel, sand, small rock and wood chips are all types of loose fill .(7) Then fill the container about two-thirds full of the soilless potting mix.(8) loose polystyrene fill(9) In six European countries, dentists cannot legally fill teeth with silver amalgam (mercury).(10) The day is perfect for it as it is very hot in the city, but there is a good breeze blowing over the lake, which will both keep us cool and fill the sail.(11) But they've been unable to fill the orders, they just can't get the medications.(12) Another four recruits are expected to join over the next few weeks to fill analyst roles and investment positions.(13) The project would require approximately 1 square mile of fill and tons of dredging.(14) The fill rate on each chip (the number of pixels that can be drawn on the screen in a second) is a very impressive 333 megapixels.(15) we have eaten our fill(16) to fill a requirement
(1) fill out :: ભરો
(2) fill up :: ભરો
(3) fill in the blank :: ખાલી ભરો
(4) fill with :: થી ભરવું
(5) fill me in :: મને ભરો
(6) fill in a form :: ફોર્મ ભરો
(7) fill the blanks :: બ્લેન્ક્સનો ભરવા
(8) to fill up :: અપ ભરવા માટે
(9) fill in the form :: ફોર્મ ભરો
1. filling ::
2. make full ::
3. crowd into ::
4. stock ::
5. block up ::
6. pervade ::
7. occupy ::
9. fill up ::
10. fulfill ::
11. satiate ::
ધરાઈ જાય તેમ કરવું
12. take ::
1. clear ::
2. empty ::
3. evacuate ::
4. vacate ::
5. void ::
fill, filled, filler, fillers, filling, fillings, fills, infill, infilled, infilling, infills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Palermo, FILL us in.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Well, in that case,
FILL this out and have a seat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
If you got within a mile of a battle,
you'd FILL your pants.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I certainly can. I just
need you to FILL out a form,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
you'd try to FILL the void
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: fill
Meaning and definitions of fill, translation in Gujarati language for fill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fill in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fill"
What fill means in Gujarati, fill meaning in Gujarati, fill definition, examples and pronunciation of fill in Gujarati language.