અંતિમ, આખરી, છેવટનું, નિર્ણાયક
Noun(1) the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament(2) an examination administered at the end of an academic term
Adjective(1) occurring at or forming an end or termination(2) conclusive in a process or progression(3) not to be altered or undone
(1) The final scoreline indicates a miss match but it was not quite that one-sided.(2) They must have allowed him one final visit now his fate had been officially decided.(3) Then disaster struck, they were not allowed to play the final owing to outbreaks in the county.(4) Few doubted the final result of the war, none could have predicted such a quick result.(5) My boyfriend, Chris, and I had our last final on May 11th.(6) The winner will be decided at the grand final at the end of May, and proceeds raised from that night will go to the Robyn Brooks Appeal.(7) I had six finals in a three day period, then a few days to breathe before my last final of the semester.(8) The final goal is to allow students to order official documents via the internet.(9) Once again, the result remained in doubt until the final minutes of injury time.(10) When final grade is achieved, can temporary grass be immediately planted?(11) The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.(12) He closed his eyes and allowed himself one final rest before he attempted to move again.(13) Even Terry Pratchett says he writes a sort of sketchy version of his final scene in the early stages of his first draft.(14) Of course a team has to play 16 games before they reach the final of the Champions League.(15) The duke spent time watching the games and when he moved inside for the primary school final spoke to a number of children about the day.(16) With neither side able to stamp their authority in the crucial midfield area the final score was in doubt right to the end.
(1) final exam :: અંતિમ પરીક્ષા
(2) final decision :: અંતિમ નિર્ણય
(3) final examination :: અંતિમ પરીક્ષા
(4) final score :: અંતિમ સ્કોરની
(5) final drive :: અંતિમ ડ્રાઈવ
(6) final report :: અંતિમ અહેવાલમાં
(7) final stage :: અંતિમ તબક્કો
(8) final payment :: અંતિમ ચૂકવણી
(9) final call :: અંતિમ કૉલ
1. last ::
2. irrevocable ::
3. terminal ::
5. final exam ::
1. beginning ::
2. first ::
3. foremost ::
4. initial ::
5. maiden ::
6. opening ::
7. original ::
8. pioneer ::
9. primary ::
final, finalist, finalists, finalization, finally, finals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
execute the FINAL command.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
The FINAL confrontation?
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
- Is that your FINAL decision?
- It is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
But death's decisions
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Is that your FINAL decision?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: final
Meaning and definitions of final, translation in Gujarati language for final with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of final in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "final"
What final means in Gujarati, final meaning in Gujarati, final definition, examples and pronunciation of final in Gujarati language.