Noun(1) any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills(2) the flesh of fish used as food(3) (astrology(4) the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
Verb(1) seek indirectly(2) catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
(1) For a true taste of Croatian Adriatic cuisine seek out the tiny tavernas where you can eat superb local fish and sea food.(2) Some of this support surely comes from some of the same people who'd considered him something of a cold fish .(3) The diet advocates that concentrated carbohydrates like bread and concentrated protein foods like meat and fish should never be eaten at the same time.(4) She seems too sensitive to survive this earth and her cold fish of a husband, and indeed she doesn't.(5) Cindy began naming all the fish and those that were her favorites.(6) To prevent foodborne infection, your child also shouldn't eat raw fish , seafood, meat, or uncooked eggs.(7) Now, the final nail in the coffin, drastic cuts in the number of days our few remaining fishermen are allowed to fish our own waters.(8) If it was all the same guy I shall have to regard him as rather an odd fish .(9) Mack, for such a cold fish , is enthralling, partly because of the shimmer of uncertainty about what is true and what is not.(10) It is also important, for your purposes, whether she's a cold fish or just madder than hell at you.(11) they did fish the mountain streams when game grew scarce(12) smoked fish(13) a dinner of meat, dried fish, and bread(14) Sailors on board ships can then fish the swimmer out of the water.(15) George is now on a special dried food made of oily fish and tapioca, with occasional chicken or turkey as a treat.(16) This time he's playing a much more sympathetic character, but he's still a cold fish .
(1) fish and chips :: માછલી અને કાતરીઓ
(2) to fish :: માછલીઓ માટે
(3) tuna fish :: ટ્યૂના માછલી
(4) fish tank :: માછલી ટાંકી
(5) a fish :: માછલી
(6) big fish :: મોટા માછલી
(7) grilled fish :: શેકેલી માછલી
(8) fish oil :: માછલીનું તેલ
(9) fish market :: માછલી બજાર
(10) fried fish :: તળેલી માછલી
1. go fishing ::
2. search ::
3. try to get ::
વિચાર કરવાનો પ્રયાસ કરો
4. angle ::
fish, fished, fishes, fishily, fishing, fishy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bread. And two of those little FISH.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Like luminous FISH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
So I'd eat the eel, fight the shrimp,
and befriend the puffer FISH
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
You can get tired
of fresh FISH.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
She was an odd FISH. Everyone knew that.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: fish
Meaning and definitions of fish, translation in Gujarati language for fish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fish in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fish"
What fish means in Gujarati, fish meaning in Gujarati, fish definition, examples and pronunciation of fish in Gujarati language.