- બળતણચાલતુંતેને ઇંધણ પૂરું પાડ્યુંતેને ઇંધણ પૂરું પાડ્યુંઇંધણ
Noun(1) a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
Verb(1) provide with a combustible substance that provides energy(2) provide with fuel(3) take in fuel, as of a ship(4) stimulate
(1) This clear flaunting of Islamic law by displaying pictures of scantily clad women will only add fuel to sentiments that the U.S. is trying to undermine Muslim culture in Iraq.(2) I couldn't fancy anyone who saw lingering in a market as a waste of time, who viewed food as a source of fuel or status.(3) the remuneration packages will add fuel to the debate about top-level rewards(4) they keep an eye on fuel consumption(5) For US Airways, rising fuel costs essentially canceled out the airline's labor cuts.(6) Enriched uranium can be used to fuel power plants or to make weapons if highly enriched.(7) the delay is adding fuel to speculation that she's resigning(8) And, even if it is not solely by Shakespeare, at least this production will add merry fuel to the debate.(9) The paintings seemed stirred by the same passions that fuel the Spanish love for bullfights.(10) an engine with high fuel consumption(11) smokeless fuel(12) From spent fuel rods, new fuel is created using uranium more effectively and reducing atomic waste.(13) don't give him more fuel for his criticism(14) On September 5, truckers in France mounted nationwide blockades in protest against high diesel fuel prices.(15) Diet is the key to losing fat: Body fat is stored energy, a fuel source for the body, waiting to be used.(16) However, as the country started to industrialise itself, more and more coal was needed to fuel steam engines and furnaces.
(1) fossil fuel :: અશ્મિભૂત ઇંધણના
(2) fuel pump :: ઇંધણ પમ્પ
(3) lighter fuel :: હળવા બળતણ
(4) fuel oil :: ઇંધણ તેલ
(5) fuel tank :: ઇંધણ ટાંકી
(6) fuel cell :: બળતણ કોષ
(7) fuel filter :: બળતણ ફિલ્ટર
(8) fuel consumption :: બળતણ વપરાશ
(9) fuel surcharge :: બળતણ સરચાર્જ
(10) fuel gauge :: બળતણ ગેજ
2. firewood ::
3. nourishment ::
4. encouragement ::
5. power ::
6. fan ::
7. fire ::
fuel, fueled, fueling, fuelling, fuels, synfuel, synfuels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm busy trying to fix this FUEL pump.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
sold the rocket FUEL
on the black market.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
and mix up some...
Some rocket FUEL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
and process that into providing
FUEL for man's space flights.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Gujarati Dictionary: fuel
Meaning and definitions of fuel, translation in Gujarati language for fuel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fuel in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fuel"
What fuel means in Gujarati, fuel meaning in Gujarati, fuel definition, examples and pronunciation of fuel in Gujarati language.