કૃપાક્ષમા, આકર્ષક લાવણ્ય, પ્રકૃતિદત્ત શ્રેષ્ઠતા, કૃપાદૃષ્ટિ, દૈવી કૃપા, ટૂંકી પ્રાર્થના
Noun(1) (Christian theology(2) elegance and beauty of movement or expression(3) a sense of propriety and consideration for others(4) a disposition to kindness and compassion(5) a period of time past the deadline for fulfilling an obligation during which a penalty that would be imposed for being late is waived, especially an extended period granted as a special favor(6) (Greek mythology(7) a short prayer of thanks before a meal
Verb(1) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.(2) be beautiful to look at
(1) The battlecruisers' movements lost their grace , and they fired with far less precision.(2) The loans were provided at favourable terms, and a period of grace for their repayment was sometimes granted, with significantly low interest rates.(3) she had deigned to grace the city of New York with her presence(4) A special table will grace the Great Chamber of a historic house in York in memory of one of its volunteers.(5) They know that they stand accepted by God, forgiven and adopted into God's family, solely on the basis of God's free grace .(6) It is fitting that the second half of the top ten best performances of 2003 should include one of the finest Sligo bands ever to grace a stage.(7) Not only does God give us wisdom and His grace , we are blessed with His qualities, which is to be Christ-like.(8) We all know that Paul's letters emphasise salvation by grace through faith.(9) In a general sense this miracle speaks to us about the dawn of the gospel of grace through Jesus Christ.(10) However, to avoid a potentially chaotic situation, a 6-month grace period is provided before any regulations may be made invalid.(11) It is faith in Jesus Christ, whose righteousness has been imputed to us by the free grace of God.(12) The rhythm of his run, the accuracy of the plant and the ease and effortless grace with which he flipped over the cross bar provided a fascinating spectacle.(13) I do the first couple of movements with grace and ease├ö├ç┬¬ but then I forget.(14) For John, mystical theology is a gift of grace by which a prayerful person stands before and has some kind of experience of the presence of God.(15) All the guests were models of decorum, grace and manners and I didn't know if I would get used to such good behaviour.(16) He is the most gorgeous man to ever grace the planet, plain and simple.
(1) saving grace :: બચત ગ્રેસ
(2) fall from grace :: ગ્રેસ ના પડી
(3) grace period :: ગ્રેસ સમયગાળો
(4) full of grace :: ગ્રેસ સંપૂર્ણ
(5) coup de grace :: બળવા દ ગ્રેસ
(6) divine grace :: દિવ્ય ગ્રેસ
(7) days of grace :: ગ્રેસ છે, દિવસની
(8) with grace :: ગ્રેસ સાથે
(9) take heart of grace :: ગ્રેસ હૃદય લેવા
(10) say grace :: ગ્રેસ કહે
1. elegance ::
2. courtesy ::
3. favor ::
4. deferment ::
5. blessing ::
6. saving grace ::
7. goodwill ::
10. dignify ::
11. adorn ::
12. beautify ::
grace, graced, graces, gracing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I won't sing, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
It is also the wish of His Grace
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Your Grace, everyone you know
will die before winter's over
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
You will address him as "Your Grace."
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: grace
Meaning and definitions of grace, translation in Gujarati language for grace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grace in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grace"
What grace means in Gujarati, grace meaning in Gujarati, grace definition, examples and pronunciation of grace in Gujarati language.