પૃથ્વીનું ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ, બે પદાર્થ વચ્ચેનું પારસ્પરિક આકર્ષણ, ગાંભીર્ય દેખાવની મહત્તા, ભાર, બોજ, વજનગંભીરતા
Noun(1) (physics(2) a manner that is serious and solemn(3) a solemn and dignified feeling
(1) The word Glasgow means Dear Green Place, but the grey Scottish sky adds gravity and seriousness to already formidable architecture.(2) crimes of the utmost gravity(3) His service in the Senate, while not describable as stellar, has featured some important moments of gravity and responsibility.(4) They realized the full gravity of the situation when they scanned, what moments before, had been a room full of Sailors eating lunch.(5) The gravity of the situation was revealed in the monthly report on employment for February compiled by the National Statistical Office.(6) Although these hidden dimensions remain too small to be measured, gravity can travel in between them.(7) They did not treat the occasion with the gravity and dignity it deserved.(8) Objects exert a force of gravity because they have mass and the more mass they have the stronger the force of gravity they exert.(9) This is a moment of utmost gravity for the world.(10) It quickly became apparent that those involved believed the matter was of the utmost gravity , however.(11) has the poet ever spoken with greater eloquence or gravity?(12) The children discussed the matter thoroughly, for hours, with a seriousness and gravity far beyond what one would expect of nine and ten year-olds.(13) An air of gravity and solemnity pervaded the president's remarks as a stunned nation listened by radio.(14) Naturally this only occurs in situations of extreme gravity or urgency threatening irreparable damage to persons.(15) Certainly, every type of matter we have ever encountered feels the attractive force of gravity .(16) Sometimes people only realize themselves when the moment of gravity is upon them.
(1) specific gravity :: ચોક્કસ ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ
(2) center of gravity :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ કેન્દ્ર
(3) zero gravity :: શૂન્ય ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ
(4) the law of gravity :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ કાયદો
(5) force of gravity :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ બળ
(6) low gravity :: ઓછા ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ બળને
(7) law of gravity :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ કાયદો
(8) centre of gravity :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ કેન્દ્ર
(9) gravity force :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ બળ
(10) gravity suit :: ગુરુત્વાકર્ષણ દાવો
2. solemnity ::
4. gravitation ::
1. flippancy ::
2. frivolity ::
3. levity ::
4. play ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...for this university's
six-loop quantum GRAVITY calculations.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Yeah... and the craziest part
is, because there's no GRAVITY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
How does this GRAVITY wave
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
No, there isn't. Only loop quantum GRAVITY
calculates the entropy of black holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Unless you have Gravity
on Blu-ray under that skirt,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Gujarati Dictionary: gravity
Meaning and definitions of gravity, translation in Gujarati language for gravity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gravity in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gravity"
What gravity means in Gujarati, gravity meaning in Gujarati, gravity definition, examples and pronunciation of gravity in Gujarati language.