માર્ગદર્શકગાઈડ, સલાહકાર, ભોમિયો, માહોતોરસ્તો દેખાડવો
Noun(1) someone employed to conduct others(2) someone who shows the way by leading or advising(3) something that offers basic information or instruction(4) a model or standard for making comparisons(5) someone who can find paths through unexplored territory(6) a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
Verb(1) direct the course; determine the direction of travelling(2) take somebody somewhere(3) be a guiding or motivating force or drive(4) use as a guide(5) pass over, across, or through
(1) This guide contains information on about 3000 courses offered by universities, technikons, private and technical colleges in South Africa.(2) this lady is going to act as our guide for the rest of the tour(3) his spiritual guide(4) If you're looking for the definitive how-to book, complete with formulas to guide your daily managerial behavior, this isn't it.(5) Then remove the saw blade, place the tool against the first guide and position the second guide tightly against the opposite edge of the shoe before clamping it down.(6) The job of a tour guide is to serve tourists, not solicit customers for the shops.(7) The document will also act as a guide for tourists visiting the province.(8) As social creatures, we do rely upon the behavior of others as a guide to our own decisions, and we do invest significantly in presenting a consistent persona to those around us.(9) The guide , which includes information on how to shoot up heroin and safety advice for prostitutes, also reports on which soup kitchens offer the best food and how to beg politely.(10) Doctrine is designed to provide a set of principles to guide the further development of policy, instructions, procedures, and techniques.(11) Species and site characteristics often serve as a general guide to fertilization in established Christmas tree plantations.(12) The guide has information for both new and regular borrowers and covers a range of lending products, designed for short, medium and long term needs.(13) The tour guide helpfully tells tourists that the sculptures were brought to London for safekeeping, and acquired legitimately.(14) But no matter where you live, you can use the program outlined in this brochure as a general guide to growing a healthy lawn.(15) Understanding the frequency of onset also can be a guide to recognizing symptoms.(16) Whether grilling on the back porch or packing a picnic for the beach, there are many cookbooks available to guide you through the best of the season's culinary treats.
(1) tour guide :: પ્રવાસ માર્ગદર્શિકા
(2) tourist guide :: પ્રવાસી માર્ગદર્શિકા
(3) guide dog :: માર્ગદર્શિકા કૂતરો
(4) city guide :: સિટી ગાઇડ
(5) style guide :: શૈલી માર્ગદર્શિકા
(6) user's guide :: વપરાશકર્તા માર્ગદર્શિકા
(7) guide to :: માટે માર્ગદર્શન
(8) guide rod :: માર્ગદર્શિકા લાકડી
(9) guide roller :: માર્ગદર્શિકા રોલર
(10) guide vanes :: માર્ગદર્શિકા Vanes
1. escort ::
3. pointer ::
4. model ::
6. scout ::
7. guidebook ::
8. usher ::
9. lead ::
10. direct ::
11. advise ::
12. conduct ::
13. draw ::
15. steer ::
guide, guided, guides, guiding
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that will GUIDE me through the process.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Kleingast's Field Guide
to North American Insects.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
...to GUIDE humanity
to a brighter tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
You're a foul-mouthed,
two-bit tour GUIDE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
in Hitchhiker's Guide
to the Galaxy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Gujarati Dictionary: guide
Meaning and definitions of guide, translation in Gujarati language for guide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of guide in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "guide"
What guide means in Gujarati, guide meaning
in Gujarati, guide definition, examples and pronunciation
of guide in Gujarati language.