ટોપીગોરા લોકોનો ટોપો, છજાવાળો ટોપો
Noun(1) headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim(2) an informal term for a person's role
Verb(1) put on or wear a hat(2) furnish with a hat
(1) We've all seen Beckham with his tea cosy version of the woolly hat and Victoria in her baseball cap.(2) wearing her scientific hat she is director of a pharmacology research group(3) Miss Sobania said on this occasion he wore a woolly hat instead of a helmet because it was cold.(4) a black straw hat(5) The man was wearing a long black raincoat and a hat and his face was hidden as he struggled with the dog.(6) wearing her scientific hat, she is director of a pharmacology research group(7) a woolly hat(8) Raucous women of all ages, many of them wearing glittery cowboy hats , are screeching at each other loudly.(9) He was hatless with his hair slicked back and parted down the middle.(10) We walk away from the smattering of polo insiders wearing baseball caps and woolly hats , watching a practice game.(11) In contrast to many of the self portraits, it shows him dressed informally, tieless, hatless and with his shirt sleeves rolled up.(12) After creating but failing to capitalise on a hatful of first-half chances Guiseley redeemed themselves with four second-half goals.(13) He was about nineteen feet tall and scored hatfuls of goals as a result, all of them headers.(14) Dwarves, all wearing brightly coloured pointy hats , hurried pass on all manner of errands.(15) Turn out your cupboard for old straw sunhats, berets, baseball caps and felt hats .(16) Life can be busy with many different roles and hats to put on and take off again.
(1) hat trick :: સળંગ ત્રણ
(2) straw hat :: સ્ટ્રો હેટ
(3) top hat :: ઉપરની ટોપી
(4) wear a hat :: ટોપી પહેરવી
(5) party hat :: પક્ષ ટોપી
(6) bowler hat :: બોલરની ટોપી
(7) cowboy hat :: કાઉબોય ટોપી
(8) black hat :: કાળી ટોપી
(9) woolly hat :: ગૂંચવાયેલું ટોપી
1. chapeau ::
2. lid ::
hat, hater, haters, hats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Put tHAT down.
THAT is not a HAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
- Now, hold on to your HAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
tip my HAT and walk away.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
"Nice HAT, Bob Tahecin."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
He must be wearing a tinfoil HAT
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: hat
Meaning and definitions of hat, translation in Gujarati language for hat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hat in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hat"
What hat means in Gujarati, hat meaning in Gujarati, hat definition, examples and pronunciation of hat in Gujarati language.