સાંભળવુંસમાચાર મેળવવા કે સાંભળવા, ધ્યાનપૂર્વક કાન દઈને સાંભળવું
Verb(1) perceive (sound(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) examine or hear (evidence or a case(4) receive a communication from someone(5) listen and pay attention
(1) We often hear of private records being dumped illegally or information being stolen.(2) I sent an email to the minister informing him that I expect to hear of his resignation in coming days.(3) I can't hear!(4) If anyone has more information, I would be most interested to hear of it.(5) To hear cases, the judges sit in Chambers of seven, appointed on a rotating basis from within each Section.(6) I suspect we will hear of more research like this as mobile-phone using cohorts in the population age.(7) he did not hear very well(8) I was shocked to hear of her death(9) He may be willing to listen but will he hear anything that's said?(10) stay away from there, do you hear?(11) I won't hear of such idiocy(12) Her voice was so quite that he almost didn't hear her over the sound of the river.(13) It helped her hear some vowel sounds in the lower frequencies, but that was all.(14) if you would like to join the committee, we would love to hear from you(15) But there is no record that He ever refused to hear the prayer of anyone; not even the lowest.(16) we can see and hear at the same time
(1) to hear :: સાંભળવા
(2) hear from :: પાસેથી સાંભળવા
(3) hear of :: સાંભળીને
(4) hear about :: વિશે સાંભળ્યું
(5) hear that :: સાંભળી છે કે
(6) not hear :: સાંભળી ન
(7) hear out :: બહાર સાંભળવા
(8) did not hear :: સાંભળ્યું નહોતું
(9) hear to :: માટે સાંભળવા
1. perceive sound ::
2. perceive ::
3. listen to ::
4. be informed ::
5. try ::
6. acknowledge ::
7. take heed ::
8. get wind ::
1. ignore ::
hear, heard, hearer, hearers, hears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can HEAR your voice
coming from your bedroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Ah, you must be this fire priestess
we HEAR so much about.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Yeah, I HEAR it's pretty good.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
"And now the rains weep o'er their
halls, and not a soul to HEAR."
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Everyone, HEAR me!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: hear
Meaning and definitions of hear, translation in Gujarati language for hear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hear in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hear"
What hear means in Gujarati, hear meaning in Gujarati, hear definition, examples and pronunciation of hear in Gujarati language.