Noun(1) (law, usually by a court(2) an opportunity to state your case and be heard(3) the range within which a voice can be heard(4) the act of hearing attentively(5) a session (of a committee or grand jury(6) the ability to hear; the auditory faculty
Verb(1) perceive (sound(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) examine or hear (evidence or a case(4) receive a communication from someone(5) listen and pay attention
Adjective(1) able to perceive sound
(1) Not every villager believes that he was given a fair hearing , and the issue remains a conversation point on local streets.(2) We have got to work together as a Senate to give this qualified nominee a dignified hearing and a fair up-or-down vote.(3) They were never given a hearing or an opportunity to rebut the reasons for the cancellations as required by the regulations and the constitution.(4) In the interest of allowing each party a fair hearing at the disciplinary committee meeting, Tullow Town also declined to make a statement.(5) I think I had a fair hearing(6) A crocodile's sense of smell is very acute, and its hearing is also excellent.(7) Our brain gets stimulatory inputs through the special sensory stimuli of touch, sight, hearing , smell and taste.(8) people who have very acute hearing(9) Whenever we see bats, we get quieter because they have an acute sense of hearing , and we don't want to scare them.(10) In these 15 years, the Apaches have not been accorded the courtesy of a fair hearing in Congress.(11) Go ahead and follow your interests, but don't expect to get funding, a teaching position, or a fair hearing for your work.(12) Allow only lefties to review books by other lefties, as righties are too opposed to their views to give them a fair hearing ?(13) I urge senators of both parties to rise above the bitterness of the past, to provide a fair hearing and a prompt vote to every nominee.(14) Even if one is blessed with the senses of touch, smell, speech and hearing , it is sight that gives shape to imagination.(15) Although suffering from poor vision, its sense of hearing and smell is acute and of primary importance in locating food.(16) But they have to be shown that it's OK for them to come in an sit down at the table and that they'll get a fair hearing .
(1) hear :: સાંભળવું
(2) hearing aid :: સુનાવણી સહાય
(3) hearing from you :: તમે સુનાવણી
(4) court hearing :: કોર્ટ સુનાવણી
(5) public hearing :: જાહેર સુનાવણી
(6) sense of hearing :: સુનાવણી અર્થમાં
(7) preliminary hearing :: પ્રાથમિક સુનાવણી
(8) after hearing :: સાંભળ્યા પછી
(9) in one's hearing :: એક સુનાવણી માં
(10) hard-of-hearing :: હાર્ડ ઓફ સુનાવણી
1. ability to hear ::
સાંભળવા માટે ક્ષમતા
3. chance to speak ::
વાત કરવાની તક
4. trial ::
6. audition ::
7. audience ::
8. perceive sound ::
9. perceive ::
10. listen to ::
11. be informed ::
12. try ::
13. acknowledge ::
14. take heed ::
15. get wind ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's like HEARING "da-da-da-da duh-dah"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Yeah, HEARING you
is not the problem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
D'you want a smack on your ear
to help you with your HEARING?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
HEARING them giggle.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
on the ear to help with your HEARING?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: hearing
Meaning and definitions of hearing, translation in Gujarati language for hearing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hearing in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hearing"
What hearing means in Gujarati, hearing meaning in Gujarati, hearing definition, examples and pronunciation of hearing in Gujarati language.