Adjective(1) moved or operated or effected by liquid (water or oil(2) of or relating to the study of hydraulics
(1) The eleven imperial water mill visits testify to the founders' keen interest in the science of hydraulic engineering.(2) If you see cracks in the walls leaking, some of these can be repaired with hydraulic cement or crack injection.(3) In the first response stage, the brake pads are placed on the brake disc and the hydraulic pressure increased without initiating braking.(4) Mitchell reports that further hydraulic analysis will be conducted within the next two weeks by the Water Resources Hydrology department.(5) After we shot down the catapult, we saw a sheen of hydraulic fluid covering the pressure bulkhead in the back of the aircraft.(6) The bypass control cylinders automatically bypassed the hydraulic fluid through the actuating cylinder when hydraulic pressure was lost.(7) Nor did they first pump out all the hydraulic oils and hazardous chemicals, nor cut away potentially dangerous protuberances.(8) The same is true of the hydraulic and equilibrium notions drawn from other sciences.(9) Anatomical measurements were done on samples previously used for the analysis of hydraulic parameters.(10) To raise the capsule through the water, pumps shift about a cup of hydraulic oil from a reservoir in the cylinder to a small external bladder.(11) hydraulic fluid(12) Earth movers, excavators, backhoes, and bulldozers rely on hydraulic fluids to lift, move, scrape, and dig.(13) Never leave the machine parked with booms or arches suspended off the ground, as they will inject hydraulic oil into the fire if a supporting hose burns through.(14) When putting away tractors and combines for the winter, take engine and hydraulic oil samples and submit for oil analysis.(15) This pressurised hydraulic fluid is under the control of an electric solenoid or motor operated valve to achieve the force and position required each time a clutch and/or gear change is needed.(16) Until now, conventional hydraulic oil would break down sooner, leaving your machine's metal abrasively scraping against metal.
(1) hydraulic jack :: હાઇડ્રોલિક જેક
(2) hydraulic pump :: હાઇડ્રોલિક પંપ
(3) hydraulic pressure :: હાઇડ્રોલિક દબાણ
(4) hydraulic press :: હાઇડ્રોલિક પ્રેસ
(5) hydraulic cylinder :: હાઇડ્રોલિક સિલિન્ડર
(6) hydraulic ram :: હાઇડ્રોલિક રેમ
(7) hydraulic lift :: હાઇડ્રોલિક લિફ્ટ
(8) hydraulic conductivity :: હાઇડ્રોલિક વાહકતા
(9) hydraulic power :: હાઇડ્રોલિક પાવર
(10) hydraulic motor :: હાઇડ્રોલિક મોટર
1. hydraulic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and use the HYDRAULIC
press at work
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I've never used a HYDRAULIC
thermoforming press before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: hydraulic
Meaning and definitions of hydraulic, translation in Gujarati language for hydraulic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hydraulic in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hydraulic"
What hydraulic means in Gujarati, hydraulic meaning in Gujarati, hydraulic definition, examples and pronunciation of hydraulic in Gujarati language.