Noun(1) a quantity that is added(2) a change resulting in an increase(3) a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important(4) the amount by which something increases(5) the act of increasing something
Verb(1) become bigger or greater in amount(2) make bigger or more
(1) we are aiming to increase awareness of social issues(2) The union has asked for the increase to counter the rise in council tax and house prices in the city.(3) The tall buildings increase wind drag on the city, resulting in vertical velocities - essentially a boiling action - that can enhance rainfall.(4) an increase from sixteen to eighteen clubs(5) He went on to say that there had been a gentle increase in the church activities.(6) My bill arrives at its percentage increase by averaging the increases on four items.(7) it'll increase in value over time(8) There are no signs of an increase in cyclone activity elsewhere around the globe.(9) It is also believed that an increase in sunspot activity can have an affect on pole reversal.(10) The past year has seen an increase in the amount of guitar-based music in the charts.(11) an increase of 28.3 per cent(12) there was an increase of 5% in the population(13) The figures might go up but no one will know for sure if it is a real increase or a perceived increase .(14) some increase in inflation(15) some increase in inflation is expected(16) there was an increase in the number of visitors
(1) to increase :: વધારવા માટે
(2) salary increase :: પગાર વધારો
(3) increase sales :: વેચાણમાં વૃદ્ધિ
(4) wage increase :: વેતન વધારો
(5) sudden increase :: અચાનક વૃદ્ધિ
(6) merit increase :: ગુણવત્તા વધારો
(7) increase speed :: વધારો ઝડપ
(8) pay increase :: પગાર વધારો
(9) increase in price :: ભાવમાં વધારો
(10) on the increase :: વધી
1. growth ::
2. increment ::
3. addition ::
4. step-up ::
5. grow ::
6. add to ::
1. abate ::
2. decrease ::
3. diminish ::
4. dwindle ::
5. lessen ::
6. lower ::
7. reduce ::
increase, increased, increases, increasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No rapid breathing,
no INCREASE in perspiration.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
Now, try to INCREASE
your alpha-wave activity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Zack wants me to take them
to INCREASE my virility.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
It's a rhythmic work song
to INCREASE productivity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
an experiment that
I believe will INCREASE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Gujarati Dictionary: increase
Meaning and definitions of increase, translation in Gujarati language for increase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of increase in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "increase"
What increase means in Gujarati, increase meaning in Gujarati, increase definition, examples and pronunciation of increase in Gujarati language.