રજૂ કરવું, પ્રસ્તુત કરવું, પ્રવર્તિત કરવું, ઓળખાણ કરાવવી, પરિચય આપવોદાખલ કરવું
Verb(1) cause to come to know personally(2) bring something new to an environment(3) place, fit, or thrust (something(4) bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment(5) bring in or establish in a new place or environment(6) put or introduce into something(7) bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.(8) put before (a body(9) furnish with a preface or introduction(10) be a precursor of
(1) DNA replication is known to introduce short insertion and deletion mutations through various forms of strand misalignment.(2) The bills introduce a number of measures to provide greater scrutiny of people, goods, and craft arriving in, and leaving from, New Zealand.(3) I must introduce you to my wife(4) If it doesn't like a particular scheme it can immediately introduce legislation to close it down - and the rules will apply retrospectively.(5) It was ├ö├ç├┐de rigueur,├ö├ç├û practically, to introduce your next song with a musicological essay - we all did it.(6) to introduce sb to sth(7) Barnes tries to introduce the song, but the drummer's making a little too much racket for his liking.(8) But the plan is to introduce her as Tiffany, and not reveal her name.(9) He told a conference yesterday that he wants prices for high speed Internet access to come down, or the Government would introduce regulations and legislation to bring prices down.(10) Caroline, who is a singer and takes part in local talent competitions, was never able to get up on stage and introduce her own songs.(11) Granada TV frontman Anthony Wilson is the master of ceremonies who will introduce an action-packed programme.(12) But it may not be good for its fellow killer whales because it may introduce diseases.(13) Supporters of this bill plan to introduce legislation in 2002 to include Medicaid.(14) Draft regulations that will govern the Bill seeking to introduce legislation to control smoking in public places have been published for consultation.(15) She wished to know your name├ö├ç┬¬ and she requested that I introduce you to her.(16) I have faith in the people of the United States to get beyond the present administration and the present situation, and, ultimately, to introduce such progressive legislation.
(1) to introduce :: ઓળખાણ કરાવવી
(2) introduce oneself :: પોતે રજૂ
(3) introduce to :: પરિચય
1. institute ::
2. propose ::
4. insert ::
5. instill ::
6. announce ::
7. present ::
8. bring in ::
9. bring out ::
10. inaugurate ::
11. innovate ::
12. precede ::
introduce, introduced, introduces, introducing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Anybody wanna INTRODUCE
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Ladies and gentlemen,
let me INTRODUCE myself.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
- Do you think you can INTRODUCE me to him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
- So, should we INTRODUCE ourselves?
- No, let him spot us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
You should INTRODUCE him to Sheldon.
The search is over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: introduce
Meaning and definitions of introduce, translation in Gujarati language for introduce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of introduce in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "introduce"
What introduce means in Gujarati, introduce meaning in Gujarati, introduce definition, examples and pronunciation of introduce in Gujarati language.