Noun(1) a request (spoken or written(2) a tempting allurement
(1) I was there on your invitation(2) He went on to say that another invitation for a meeting was made in February, which again fell on deaf ears.(3) With neither fame nor letters of invitation , they had to ask friends for help.(4) The car kept interpreting the lightest brush of foot against pedal as an invitation to perform an emergency stop.(5) The impasse is an invitation to Ferdinand's suitors to make a bid.(6) Teen drivers need to understand that irresponsible driving on the street is simply an invitation to disaster.(7) In effect, this was an invitation to use the expert testimony well beyond general context and background.(8) The service which began at 1pm was made invitation only because of the huge numbers of people who wanted to pay their respects.(9) The Prime Minister's office said no invitation was received, something James said is not true.(10) Breakfast is at the invitation of our attendants - pita bread, olives, hummus, hot tea.(11) To be fair, this exhortation is not simply an invitation to be greedy.(12) The application for no case was effectively an invitation to determine the case finally.(13) a herb garden where guests can only go at the invitation of the chef(14) Sometimes it is by invitation and sometimes by people coming forward.(15) tactics like those of the colonel would have been an invitation to disaster(16) a club with membership by invitation only
(1) invitation card :: આમંત્રણ પત્ર
(2) accept an invitation :: આમંત્રણ સ્વીકારી
(3) letter of invitation :: આમંત્રણ પત્ર
(4) decline an invitation :: એક આમંત્રણ નકારી
(5) invitation to tender :: આમંત્રણ ટેન્ડર
(6) invitation of tenders :: ટેન્ડર આમંત્રણ
(7) issue an invitation :: આમંત્રણ અદા
(8) extend an invitation :: આમંત્રણ વિસ્તારવા
1. request to attend ::
2. call ::
3. summons ::
4. offer ::
5. card ::
6. note ::
7. invite ::
invitation, invitational, invitationals, invitations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Thank you for the INVITATION,
but I have to decline
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Your INVITATION into our home.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
All right. Invitation pointlessly offered,
declined as expected.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: invitation
Meaning and definitions of invitation, translation in Gujarati language for invitation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of invitation in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "invitation"
What invitation means in Gujarati, invitation meaning
in Gujarati, invitation definition, examples and pronunciation
of invitation in Gujarati language.