શ્રમ, મજૂર, કામદાર, કામદારવર્ગ, મજૂરવર્ગમજૂરી, પ્રસૂતિની વેદના
Noun(1) a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages(2) productive work (especially physical work done for wages(3) concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child(4) an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions(5) a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries(6) the federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913(7) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
Verb(1) strive and make an effort to reach a goal(2) work hard(3) undergo the efforts of childbirth
(1) Your situation highlights the tragedy of the American labor movement and the dilemma facing the working class today.(2) nonunion casual labor(3) Most are low-end workers doing street-cleaning or other manual labor .(4) By the time Michael had called them, Jamie had already been in labor four hours.(5) the labor movement(6) It says that cerebral palsy is almost never caused by fetal distress in labor .(7) Fortunately, the body provides several clues that the onset of labor is approaching.(8) If the South was exceptional, it was not in worker resistance to organized labor , but employer resistance.(9) This modification was typical of the hard-working ground crews who would labor day and night to find solutions for the problems that came up in this new theater of war.(10) I also defend our right to civil protest when city projects employ less qualified nonunion labor .(11) The labor movement's political clout is waning with most red states having right to work laws that effectively ban unions.(12) They can also improve your posture and strengthen your abdominal muscles for labor and delivery.(13) Their work will be contracted out to private companies that employ largely nonunion low-paid labor .(14) These forces have also weakened labor movements in many other industrial countries.(15) Excluding temporary manufacturing labor , 785,000 factory workers have lost their jobs over the past 11 months.(16) There is no section of the official labor movement that upholds the most elementary principles of working class solidarity.
(1) labor union :: મજૂર સંઘ
(2) labor force :: શ્રમ દળ
(3) labor pains :: શ્રમ દુખાવો
(4) labor market :: શ્રમ બજારમાં
(5) manual labor :: મજૂર
(6) labor cost :: શ્રમ ખર્ચ
(7) child labor :: બાળ મજૂરી
(8) forced labor :: બળજબરી મજૂરી
(9) cheap labor :: સસ્તા મજૂર
(10) direct labor :: સીધા શ્રમ
1. work ::
3. task ::
4. childbirth ::
5. labor department ::
6. parturiency ::
7. labor movement ::
8. toil ::
10. work ::
11. strive ::
12. overemphasize ::
13. suffer from ::
14. grind ::
15. push ::
1. fun ::
2. play ::
antilabor, labor, labored, laborer, laborers, laboring, labors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is a simple division
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
You want your back doing the hard LABOR.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
That was the division of LABOR
when we started all this.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
the division of LABOR very clear.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
No, no. The doctor said
I can work practically
up until I go into LABOR.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: labor
Meaning and definitions of labor, translation in Gujarati language for labor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of labor in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "labor"
What labor means in Gujarati, labor meaning in Gujarati, labor definition, examples and pronunciation of labor in Gujarati language.