સ્ખલન, ભૂલ, ચૂક, રદ થવું તે, મુદત વીતી જવી તે
- વિરામરદ થયેલીછૂપીઅહીંથી ખાસિયત
Noun(1) a mistake resulting from inattention(2) a break or intermission in the occurrence of something(3) a failure to maintain a higher state
Verb(1) pass into a specified state or condition(2) end, at least for a long time(3) drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards(4) go back to bad behavior(5) let slip(6) pass by
(1) But Hewson from Sydney benefited from a lapse in standards by Doyle in the second set and got back to 4-4.(2) Look on the bright side; I've already written up my side of events, putting my hands up to the lapse in my usual high standards.(3) ├ö├ç├┐I apologise for this misjudgement and the lapse in my usually high standards,├ö├ç├û said Councillor Reid.(4) There was a lapse of three years, while the book was left in America, at the Reynolds home, during which you made no entries.(5) Now, this is primarily because of the distances between the parties involved and the time lapse from creation to launching.(6) But the real question is this: which projects get priority, and which are left to lapse ?(7) Rather, there is usually a memory lapse of hours or days.(8) That was the point that I was going to raise, not only the lapse of time but the cost in terms of both anxiety and financial cost to Mr Mond.(9) There was a period when that would have been considered an admirable glimpse of wounded pride over a lapse in standards, but now it looks like a symptom of frustration and mediocrity.(10) At such short distances, this time lapse is, of course, insignificant, but it becomes very significant when looking at stars.(11) This has got to be a temporary lapse in judgement, like a lost weekend at a Big Ten college.(12) a lapse of concentration in the second set cost her the match(13) The lapse of time before the first written sources is considerable.(14) The lapse of time was relevant to the need to consider carefully whether the landowners' interests had been prejudiced by the delay.(15) It was a shocking lapse from the usually solid stopper and completely knocked the wind out of City's sails.(16) So far as they clearly thought this was a serious lapse which they describe as the Appellant abandoning his patient when her condition was still serious, their Lordships entirely agree.
(1) lapse of time :: સમય વિરામ
(2) lapse rate :: લુપ્તતા દરના
(3) time-lapse :: સમય વીતી ગયો
(4) with the lapse of time :: સમય વિરામ સાથે
1. failure ::
2. decline ::
3. interval ::
4. oversight ::
6. expire ::
7. revert ::
8. backslide ::
9. regress ::
10. sink ::
11. go by ::
1. continuance ::
lapse, lapsed, lapses, lapsing
English to Gujarati Dictionary: lapse
Meaning and definitions of lapse, translation in Gujarati language for lapse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lapse in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lapse"
What lapse means in Gujarati, lapse meaning in Gujarati, lapse definition, examples and pronunciation of lapse in Gujarati language.