છેલ્લું, અંતિમ, સમાપ્તિછેલ્લોછેવટે
- છેલ્લાસુધી ચાલી હતીકાયમીછેલ્લેચાલે
Noun(1) the temporal end; the concluding time(2) the last or lowest in an ordering or series(3) a person's dying act; the final thing a person can do(4) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(5) a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds(6) a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels(7) the final stage or concluding parts of an event or occurrence(8) holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
Verb(1) persist for a specified period of time(2) continue to live and avoid dying
Adjective(1) immediately past(2) coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining(3) occurring at or forming an end or termination(4) most unlikely or unsuitable(5) occurring at the time of death(6) conclusive in a process or progression(7) highest in extent or degree(8) not to be altered or undone(9) lowest in rank or importance
Adverb(1) most recently(2) the item at the end
(1) the last bus is gone(2) Two great Test players of the past made quite a scene on a television show last night.(3) his condition is so serious that he won't last the night(4) So really quite late last night, perhaps even after half past ten, I went into the kitchen.(5) The last she heard from him was a goodbye note, telling her that by the time she had the letter he would already be at sea.(6) over the last few days(7) Buy now while stocks last because property prices in Bradford are set to soar over the next decade.(8) A French woman who was the victim of a vicious assault in Cork said last night her life is in ruins.(9) Except the last my parents heard from the dealership was an invoice for the annual service.(10) last year(11) There is also a fear that their children will be taken away from them which is the last thing anyone wants.(12) last week(13) you were the last person to leave(14) Got sent home early since the place was dead, a nice change to actually get the last bus.(15) The last hope was the space under boulders into which our little stream sank.(16) The deceased was last seen and heard of when he said he was going to meet the appellant.
(1) last name :: છેલ્લું નામ
(2) last night :: ગઈ કાલે રાત્રે
(3) at last :: છેવટેે
(4) last year :: ગયું વરસ
(5) last week :: ગયા સપ્તાહે
(6) last time :: છેલ્લા સમય
(7) last weekend :: છેલ્લા સપ્તાહમાં
(8) last month :: ગયા મહિને
(9) last but not least :: છેલ્લું પરંતુ અંતિમ નહી ઓછામાં ઓછું
(10) last resort :: છેલ્લો અધ્યાય
1. rearmost ::
2. closing ::
3. least likely ::
4. the previous ::
5. final ::
7. utmost ::
8. at the end ::
10. end ::
11. death ::
12. finish ::
13. continue ::
14. survive ::
15. endure ::
16. live on ::
last, lasted, lasting, lastly, lasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on. It was so good LAST time.
It was ages ago.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
and LAST week, I slammed my
thumb in the kitchen drawer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
The LAST letter Jon wrote me
said you had been lost beyond the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I don't believe this.
Why am I the LAST to know?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
I turned down a part
in a movie LAST week.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Gujarati Dictionary: last
Meaning and definitions of last, translation in Gujarati language for last with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of last in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "last"
What last means in Gujarati, last meaning in Gujarati, last definition, examples and pronunciation of last in Gujarati language.