Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: શીખવુ
(2) learn about :: વિશે જાણવા
(3) live and learn :: જીવો અને શીખો
(4) learn by heart :: દિલ થી શીખવું
(5) learn from :: પાસેથી જાણવા
(6) eager to learn :: જાણવા માટે આતુર
(7) learn quickly :: ઝડપથી જાણી
(8) learn to read :: વાંચી શીખવા
(9) learn of :: જાણવા
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I want him to attend my meetings
to LEARN from men with experience.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Leonard is attempting to LEARN...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
For example, after I LEARN Finnish,
I'm not going to LEARN Finnish again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Well, ah, remember when you tried to LEARN
how to swim using the Internet?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
or those who LEARN to flee
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Gujarati language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Gujarati, learn meaning in Gujarati, learn definition, examples and pronunciation of learn in Gujarati language.